Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
do any of you buy batteries abroad and bring them in
who do you use

Last edited:
who do you use

Hi there! Something odd is going on here. My alerts tell me that you mentioned me in this post, but I don't see any mention of my name here, nor is it relevant to me. However, I see that your tags for this post are (they are shown right at the top of the page)
:D

Hi there! Something odd is going on here. My alerts tell me that you mentioned me in this post, but I don't see any mention of my name here, nor is it relevant to me. However, I see that your tags for this post are (they are shown right at the top of the page)
:D
Mmmm, been looking for that thread, it seems to have fallen off the internet!?

Regards

who do you use

Just not worth it @Moerse Rooikat! I did it once a couple of years ago before they tightened up aircraft rules. Maybe someone else has done it recenlty but I just can't be bothered to go through a rigmarole and stand the chance of paying for batteries and never getting them.

Mmmm, been looking for that thread, it seems to have fallen off the internet!?

Regards

@Raindance I mentioned in the thread "Where are you located" that I would be organising a Mini Vape Meet in the Tableview area, later in March, but that I would start a new thread for that. However, I spoke to Moerse Rooikat yesterday and he's keen to organise something, so we agreed that he would do it. Just keep an eye on the forum @Moerse Rooikat perhaps that what you meant to do here, hence your tags which have nothing to do with batteries ;)

Back