BROKE...but will it still work? :(

Ruwaid

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys
Hoping some can help me please and this is in the right section!?

So this morning I was trying to change the coil on the nautilus mini and due to the terrible design...trying to unscrew is always a mission cos of the rotating airholes.
So the coil didnt come off with the base like it normally does instead it was stuck in the air chamber (part B in pic) That was an even bigger challenge as the chamber and stuck in coil were tiny to hold so used two pliers and gentled got out the coil BUT...part A in pic came off with the coil :(
When i tried pulling it out...the end bit just crumbled and broke off! It seems like a seal that sits inside the chamber and coil sits just underneath it...is this the part that ensures a proper tight draw or will I be able to still use it without part A?

Sorry for the bad drawing in the pic lol. Asking this cos I dont have the base/spare coils with me to test if I can still use it...also dont wana waste juice if it cant work.
Thank you allnaut.jpg

I have an idea that broken piece also holds the coil in position to ensure contact. Think it might not fire or fire erratically without that piece.

I have some old (and dirty) Nautilus parts, which includes that part. You are welcome to have them, but the courier fee will likely not make it worth your while. Maybe someone nearer can help. If you want them nevertheless, just drop me a PM.

Thank you @Andre the part sits just below the drip tip bud and below that the coil opening NOT the firing pin side. Does it need to make contact on btoh sides...base/mod AND just under the drip tip?

EDIT...part B is actually upside down in the pic.
@Andre thank you again bud for the parts offering...we can chat on that should this not work anymore.

Thank you @Andre the part sits just below the drip tip bud and below that the coil opening NOT the firing pin side. Does it need to make contact on btoh sides...base/mod AND just under the drip tip?
Yes, I know, but it ensures that the coil stays in place.....wait, now I remember those coil units actually screw in. You might then get away with it like that - give it a try.

Yes @Andre the coil screws in bud...from what it seems...it keeps everything evry tight in that chamber...if it fires then its either not going to be a very tight draw or juice will start to seep through drip tip after continous use.

Back