Bubblegum Sterri stumpie final

The link doesnt seem to work. Can you perhaps assist as I really would desperately love to try this out. Thanks

Also can't find this recipe anymore.
If it helps, maybe try this one?
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/page-39#post-327688

I mixed this recipe last night so can't really comment but @Ezekiel's recipes are usually top notch so I'm sure it's a winner!
Let us know how it pans out for you please.

I have printed the recipe you are looking for in pdf format, but if I remember correctly, @bjorncoetzee said that it was not a good representation in the end - probably why he removed it. Maybe send him a PM and ask. If you still want the recipe, PM me and I shall attach.

Let us know how it pans out for you please.

I have printed the recipe you are looking for in pdf format, but if I remember correctly, @bjorncoetzee said that it was not a good representation in the end - probably why he removed it. Maybe send him a PM and ask. If you still want the recipe, PM me and I shall attach.

So i tasted this mix last night and this is my feedback:
Date mixed: 04/02/2018
Date tested: 07/02/2018
Although no bubblegum concentrate was used, the cantaloupe and root beer really mix well to give you that bubblegum taste. I did not add any honeydew as I didn't feel it to be critical in this mix.
I think it probably needs to steep a bit as I am not really getting any of the "milk base" flavour so for now its a good bubblegum recipe.
Also important to note, this is not a TKO Blue Milk clone! 2 completely different flavours imo.

@Andre I seem to be struggling with determining how long this juice needs to steep for. I usually wait at least 3 days for fruity mixes and start testing others after about 3 days as well. My question to you is, would the number of concentrates have an effect on the steep time as well? This recipe contains at least 9 concentrates, would this mean a steep time of longer than 2wks would be required (Sorry if this is a stupid question)?

So i tasted this mix last night and this is my feedback:
Date mixed: 04/02/2018
Date tested: 07/02/2018
Although no bubblegum concentrate was used, the cantaloupe and root beer really mix well to give you that bubblegum taste. I did not add any honeydew as I didn't feel it to be critical in this mix.
I think it probably needs to steep a bit as I am not really getting any of the "milk base" flavour so for now its a good bubblegum recipe.
Also important to note, this is not a TKO Blue Milk clone! 2 completely different flavours imo.

@Andre I seem to be struggling with determining how long this juice needs to steep for. I usually wait at least 3 days for fruity mixes and start testing others after about 3 days as well. My question to you is, would the number of concentrates have an effect on the steep time as well? This recipe contains at least 9 concentrates, would this mean a steep time of longer than 2wks would be required (Sorry if this is a stupid question)?
Thank you very much for the feedback @SergioChasingClouds.

Imo the more the concentrates the longer it takes for the mix to "assimilate" (for lack of a better word) properly. Also the recipe has VBIC and Vanilla Swirl, which are concentrates needing some cure time.

Personally, for the most part, I like to steep all my mixes for at least 21 days. Tobaccos and desserts for at least 30 days. By that time I know the juice will have settled and should not change dramatically - e.g. fade or become even better. I would hate for a juice to be awesome at day 3 and just average at day 21. Of course, sometimes the excitement gets the better of me!

I don't get why a member would remove his recipe and not give a reason or warning to it being removed.

Guys, you should consider making it yourself. It's not that hard to make it up.

After seeing @RichJB 's post in another thread I decided too, to delete my previous reply here.

Last edited:
I don't get why a member would remove his recipe and not give a reason or warning to it being removed.

Guys, you should consider making it yourself. It's not that hard to make it up.
The way I see it, if it was in the public domain once....

Hi guys. Im sorry for not responding sooner. The reason i took it down is because im further developing the recipe for a juice line im working on.

Back