Bubbles!!!

I recently had a fascinating observation with my DIY e-liquid, Old Goat's Snow Ape, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

So, I mixed up a batch of Snow Ape – a delightful blend of Blood Orange, Grape, and a hint of berries. Now, here's the cool part: despite using crystal-clear concentrates with no inherent colour, as the juice steeped, it transformed into a mesmerizing violet hue.

20231220_091043.jpg20231220_091114.jpg

This colour change got me thinking – why does this happen? I'm curious to hear your thoughts and insights. Have any of you experienced something similar with your DIY creations?

Let's unravel the mysteries of e-liquid alchemy together!

It happens with most of the juices @Old_Goat commercial and DIY. It has to do with the interactions between light and the flavourants… nothing much to worry about.

It happens with most of the juices @Old_Goat commercial and DIY. It has to do with the interactions between light and the flavourants… nothing much to worry about.
Oh, I am not worried at all. I just think it looks really cool. I love how the violet contrasts the flavour. With Blood Orange being the main component, you would expect a red or orange hue.

I recently had a fascinating observation with my DIY e-liquid, Old Goat's Snow Ape, and I wanted to share it with all of you.

So, I mixed up a batch of Snow Ape – a delightful blend of Blood Orange, Grape, and a hint of berries. Now, here's the cool part: despite using crystal-clear concentrates with no inherent colour, as the juice steeped, it transformed into a mesmerizing violet hue.

View attachment 280907View attachment 280908

This colour change got me thinking – why does this happen? I'm curious to hear your thoughts and insights. Have any of you experienced something similar with your DIY creations?

Let's unravel the mysteries of e-liquid alchemy together!
It’s the grape that causes it but I have no idea why!

Achieved bubbles in the vessle rba

Attachments

• 51748398-ACD1-4410-85F3-ADAD3BE4F159.jpeg
    51748398-ACD1-4410-85F3-ADAD3BE4F159.jpeg
    264.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 3702B7F5-EA1E-4DF7-8337-FC83BAFD6675.jpeg
    3702B7F5-EA1E-4DF7-8337-FC83BAFD6675.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 5
Back