Build-in Battery or External Battery, Which one do you Prefer?

Winni

Joyetech Official
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
On the market, there are always only two different kinds of vape mod battery, the one is built-in battery and the other is external battery. Each kind of battery has its own advantages and shortcomings. Could you tell me which kind of mod do you prefer?
:thumb:

:banana:

Let’s Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!
:glug:

①Which kind of vaping device do you think is more powerful?

②Which kind of vaping device do you think is more convenience?

:angel:

Now let’s know some Eleaf vaping device with Build-in Battery
1. Eleaf Iore Prime
~Eleaf Iore Prime features convenience, fashion and MINIMALIST DESIGN. Iore Prime continuing the concept of simplicity of the IORE Series, IORE PRIME comes in a brilliant elegant design and features easy top refilling solution. It supports two different mesh pods that heat up faster and deliver more enhanced flavor. The airflow control system on IORE PRIME allows you to customize your vaping experience. With its 900mAh battery, IORE PRIME will power you through the day.
[IMG]

2.Eleaf iSOLO AIR 2
~Eleaf iSOLO AIR 2 fitting the long-lasting 1500mAh battery and refillable 2ml pod into a compact and ergonomic design, iSOLO AIR 2 is ultra portable and provides better hold. Eleaf iSOLO AIR 2 build with leather and alloy for a portable also with a very convenient outer shell. Once you have it, you will never let it go.
[IMG]

:pop:

Wanna know some Eleaf vaping device with External Battery?
1. Eleaf iSTICK POWER 2C
~Eleaf iSTICK POWER 2C returning to the simplistic box shape of original iStick Power, iStick Power 2C features a stylish color block leather design and is very comfortable to hold. Eleaf iSTICK POWER 2C will keep power up, gives your more power. Power 2C can reaches 160 watts Power with dual external 18650 battery. iStick Power 2C will prove you wonderful vaping experience.
[IMG]

2. Eleaf iStick Pico Le with GX Tank
~Eleaf iStick Pico Le established itself as a member of well-known Eleaf Pico series for its single 18650 structure with characteristic screw cap, as well as for its compactness and simplicity, while updated with a refreshing elegant leather looking. Paired with the powerful GX tank that utilizes coils powered by AST tech, iStick Pico Le kit delivers an enhanced flavor with denser clouds.
[IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna give it a try? Welcome to visit Eleaf Official Store

External battery always! Can't wait to grab a Pico LE when they arrive in South Africa! Shipping from Eleaf direct isn't an option because our postal system in South Africa is broken! Courier (DHL, FedEx or UPS) is the only option and none of those are available on the Eleaf site. :-(

The first few years of vaping was all internal batteries with the exception of the Twisp box. I went through so many that they permanently put me off internals.

External batteries for me please, they are so much more convenient and less wasteful than an internal. if the new Pico has the same build quality as the older ones, I am also looking forward to them coming to SA

For me allways external- I have a vapersso tarrot baby I love but the battry is basically dead now so its game over for that mod

External battery always! Can't wait to grab a Pico LE when they arrive in South Africa! Shipping from Eleaf direct isn't an option because our postal system in South Africa is broken! Courier (DHL, FedEx or UPS) is the only option and none of those are available on the Eleaf site. :-(
Hi Rob, it's really a pity that we haven't found a good way to ship ecigs to your area, but we're working on it. Hopefully our new products will quickly be on the market in South Africa!:)

Hi Rob, it's really a pity that we haven't found a good way to ship ecigs to your area, but we're working on it. Hopefully our new products will quickly be on the market in South Africa!:)

Looking forward to it! The Pico is a legend! :)

External batteries, as one can carry on vaping with a fresh battery, while the other one is on charge. So, no downtime!

And especially with the electricity supply problems in South Africa, it's essential to have charged external batteries ready to go.

I agree fully with the above sentiments and would add that I like having choice too ... using say a Samsung 35E, if I was vaping below 30Watts in a single battery mod, and wanted the extra capacity, (3500mA/hr) vs. say a Samsung 20R with only 2000mA/hr, but safely capable of 80 Watts in a single battery mod.

External batteries for me

but I like to have one or two small internal batt no fuss mods for travel or going out
my istick 20 is going strong

Both. Internal as a backup mod and external as the main mod.

Back