Bumpedy Bump Gets Over 1 000 000 views!

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
I've been watching this one this week and am personally pretty excited to see this!

Goes to show how much we all love looking at new gear, seeing what's the latest, and most importantly, what our fellow forum buddies are getting excited about!

bumpedybump.jpg

Love it!!!

I've been watching this one this week and am personally pretty excited to see this!

Goes to show how much we all love looking at new gear, seeing what's the latest, and most importantly, what our fellow forum buddies are getting excited about!

View attachment 112752

Love it!!!
Totally agree. It is one of my favorite threads. Love seeing the new toys that people are getting and it always feels like a little bit of a shared experience :D

Thanks for posting that @Stosta !
1 million views! Thats quite something.
Lol, and i wonder how many of those were a result of Skipper Fisher's vapemail :eek:

Thanks for posting that @Stosta !
1 million views! Thats quite something.
Lol, and i wonder how many of those were a result of Skipper Fisher's vapemail :eek:
With that impressive number of views I wonder how many of those posts resulted in FOMO taking over and the viewers giving in to temptation. I for sure have!

@Gizmo deserves special recognition for starting this thread! Keyboard Superhero or something like that.

Regards

This thread more often then not is the start of the rabbit hole for many a poor person, myself included.

Well I arrived back safely in Durbs tonight... have a few parcels to open and will do some posts in the AM! Love this thread! One million VIEWS! Damn!

Back