Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

LOL..I did. Sold all my vape stuff to help pay for the wedding. After thing got back to normal and I wanted to vape again my wife wasn't too happy...so I convinced her that she married a vapin' man...took me a whole year. But like they say...winners never stop:campeon::banana:
Omg bro I'm literally doing the same thing.

Tim , do you know something we don't ? Stocking up on juice like that ;)
It just got sent mate, it would be rude to say no! The load of DIY stuff that arrived a couple of weeks ago was an order but i don't personally buy commercial juice but i certainly will vape it if it's sent to me!

Juice Mail Baby! Nothing beats a fresh batch of Red Pill made yesterday and shipped overnight to Durbs!
Red Pill 2102 1.jpg

@Timwis you're certainly sorted for juice for a while! Enjoy it!
I quite often give juice away along with a duplicate device i might have to some one who genuinely shows interest in trying vaping to stop smoking but over the last year if we haven't been in national lockdown my area has been in local lockdown so that scheme has sadly gone on hold. I can't even remember what the inside of a pub looks like or remember the taste of beer unless it's from a bottle or a can, even sadder most won't reopen when this is all over!

How is the flavor?
How are these on coils/are they coil killers?
Haven't had chance to try any yet mate although Freeman e-liquids is a brand that i have always wanted to try for years, they seem to have been around for years with the exact same 11 flavours which do get much praise. Freeman have recently done what a lot of US e-liquid manufacturers will no doubt do and set up in the UK so they can continue as a business and give the FDA the middle finger!

Haven't had chance to try any yet mate although Freeman e-liquids is a brand that i have always wanted to try for years, they seem to have been around for years with the exact same 11 flavours which do get much praise. Freeman have recently done what a lot of US e-liquid manufacturers will no doubt do and set up in the UK so they can continue as a business and give the FDA the middle finger!

Yeah, I have wanted to bring it in for years something else just caught my eye and mixed reports about the sweetener and taste of certain flavors. Please let me know once you have tried it.

Does anyone know where I can buy a mod holder for the car, one that goes in the cup holder?
In Australia these are called stubby holders. It's what I use. Found these in South Africa online at ZAR 7.99. Thats eight bucks.. Cheap alternative and it does the job well. Works like a charm as it fits in the car cup holder. Keeps your mod from falling over or sliding around. Just an idea..

https://bagazio.co.za/products/stubby-can-cooler

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered these goods on Thursday morning and they arrived Tuesday morning. I think the vendor is well within their delivery times but with the exceptionally speedy service from the most vendors, this cannot be ignored. I really did expect it on Friday.

It's not the first time that I've been let down by this specific vendor (previous times were way worse) and I don't think I'll be supporting them going forward. Pity.

20210223-181243.jpg

On an unrelated note; my initial impressions of the Drag 3 aren't the greatest. I pulled out my DRAG V1 for confirmation. Although it feels nice to hold and it's a lot smaller than the V1, I have a few concerns:

The Drag V1 has a magnetic side battery door that (many years later) is still solid. The battery door at the bottom of the V3 is so flimsy and has so much of play on it. The fire button does not feel very nice to use. You can physically hear the click and feels very plasticky (especially when compared to the V1).

That said, it is a great looking thing and my Reload 24 sits just perfectly on it. Will it last as long as my V1 DRAGs? Time will tell.

In Australia these are called stubby holders. It's what I use. Found these in South Africa online at ZAR 7.99. Thats eight bucks.. Cheap alternative and it does the job well. Works like a charm as it fits in the car cup holder. Keeps your mod from falling over or sliding around. Just an idea..

https://bagazio.co.za/products/stubby-can-cooler

View attachment 223320

View attachment 223321
That's a great idea mate, I did buy 1 for 1 of my cars but for the other I'm actually going to use your idea, I have one of those lying around that I got in Thailand that I never use. That's a winner of an idea

Back