Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

They should settle on 0.095-0.100 (I tested on a DNA250C). Please check.
As always please do all the necessary checks and precautions for mech devices, that’s a non-negotiable!

I have to admit to being scared to load a tube mech with those coils. The OBS engine I got recently came with dual twisted and ohmed out at 0.14 for the pair. The heat was ridiculous.

Just to put everyone at ease i did remove them. I have been on mechs for quite some time so dont worry i appreciate the concern though. Made nice fotos, vaped on it a bit and then removed.

Still a stunning comp set of coils, so ill keep em. Thanks again. :YAAAY:

I think you're better off, all you need is one battery to say howzit ! and you got a problem

Auguse Era Pro mate, I'm sure i saw someone on the forum has had one a while but can't remember who!
I have had the Era Pro for a while now, great MTL tank. Too tight for RDL. I keep the side airflow closed

I have had the Era Pro for a while now, great MTL tank. Too tight for RDL. I keep the side airflow closed
Not even used it but yep not expecting anything other than MTL, looking at it surprised it isn't officially called the Era Pro MTL RTA!

Vape Mail Baby!

21700 Battery carriers.
Vape Mail Sir 211116 1.jpg

Caliburn A2 - They tell me it's a pretty good pod! Let's see.
Vape Mail Sir 211116 2.jpg

Yes, it's a dual coil RTA with 810 driptip so not in my wheelhouse but the Solo was lekker so let's check this out!
Vape Mail Sir 211116 3.jpg

Not jealous. I am not jealous.

not at all!!!

NOT!!! :p:p
I rate you pop over for a "Driveway Meet" and complain about the shoddy performance on loaner Taurens, and demand a re-coil / re-wick ... I hear the ambiance, the service, the company and the muffins are all great ;)

I rate you pop over for a "Driveway Meet" and complain about the shoddy performance on loaner Taurens, and demand a re-coil / re-wick ... I hear the ambiance, the service, the company and the muffins are all great ;)
I think you may be onto something here. I’ve been married a long time, I’ve had demands thrown at me for years! I’m pretty sure I can turn that around and try demand something for a change!

Back