Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! The most amazing custom engraved white panels for my Pulse AIO! Obey Robot for the win! So so happy with them! :h: My three passions! Baby Choo, Fishing and Vaping!
OG Engraved Pulse 1.jpg OG Engraved Pulse 2.jpg

could you do a size comparison with a pulse v2 squonk if you have one lying around?
I have it somewhere (at least I did) but don't know where it is off the top of my head, don't want to search as it could be in vain because I do give stuff I don't use away to new vapers in the UK! You would need to check out official dimensions but to me they can be misleading I go more for what something just looks like in front of me and how it fits in the hand and this is a compact BF device and quite light!

I have it somewhere (at least I did) but don't know where it is off the top of my head, don't want to search as it could be in vain because I do give stuff I don't use away to new vapers in the UK! You would need to check out official dimensions but to me they can be misleading I go more for what something just looks like in front of me and how it fits in the hand and this is a compact BF device and quite light!
It needed to be quite light out the box because the weight notably builds with an atty on top, full bottle and 21700 inserted!

Thanks to Eskom and loadshedding I only managed to finish charging my batteries from All Day Vapes today. Twenty 18650's and four 21700's.
Thank you to @YeOldeOke and @ADV-Des for your trouble with my order. Appreciated. Now I need to find more battery stands, lol.

IMG_20220204_192506.jpg

Back