Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Received this little beauty this morning

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-14 at 9.22.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-14 at 9.22.48 AM.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 46
At least SAPO didn't lose this one... did take them a couple of months to get it from JHB to Toti though.

20220315_150011.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! At LONG LAST I finally got my hands on an original WHITE Billet Box! Bazinga! Thank you @charln you rock! I have been after a white BB for so long and have missed out on more than a few Saturday sales! Lab Ratbald R4C 2022 original!
BB White 1.jpg

BB White 2.jpgBB White 3.jpg

Going for that loose MTL or RDL? Have had the MD since it's release and still haven't had time to try it but hear its outstanding in that Grey area!
Well I tried all the airflow settings because I vape MTL to RDL depending on the time of day and the nic hit needed. So far so good. It's quite simular to use to the vape I get from the Galaxies rdta. Flavour is a bit better on the RDL quarters. I still need to figure out coil height etc.

Well I tried all the airflow settings because I vape MTL to RDL depending on the time of day and the nic hit needed. So far so good. It's quite simular to use to the vape I get from the Galaxies rdta. Flavour is a bit better on the RDL quarters. I still need to figure out coil height etc.
Interesting, I find the Galaxies RDTA to be a genuine MTL atty which includes tight options! As I said I don't know because I have never used it but have always been led to believe the MD doesn't give a tight draw but more a looser MTL through to a RDL, medium MTL at the tightest! I am going to have to find the time to actually use it, probably been missing out on a gem!

Interesting, I find the Galaxies RDTA to be a genuine MTL atty which includes tight options! As I said I don't know because I have never used it but have always been led to believe the MD doesn't give a tight draw but more a looser MTL through to a RDL, medium MTL at the tightest! I am going to have to find the time to actually use it, probably been missing out on a gem!
I didn't change the airflow disc. Not sure if both is the same or not. It's on the multiple holes. The smallest airflow hole give a nice and tight draw, but I prefer the Second smallest. I get decent flavour and the draw is thight enough not to cough like I get on the smallest airflow. The biggest one is also good for a. Loose MTL or a decent RDL.
Try it, if your dissapointed then theirs one Atty less to try. :D:D:D

How's this for a blast from the past. Check the iStick 50W "monster" baby

FB_IMG_1648651653481.jpg

Back