Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I see they changed the wood box to e-cig supplies and circled the declared value. What did our SARS friends hit you on this one?

Picked up this bad boy at Vape mob today. A definite cloud chasing rda. Clt2
18f07decaf3d80c26415c52908187488.jpg

Vapemail for me courtesy of vape club and bonpak. First I have to share what it takes for me to get Vapemail now, first pic from left my little box sitting on top of the bribery for hubby. Much bigger, more expensive boxes. :confused: Vaping just got way more expensive. Second picture a very sleek anima RDA and final pic are bottles for DIY mixes. Got a nice variety of sizes and colours. Thanks to the bottles I have also been busy here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/diy-by-a-slightly-touched-scientist.6520/, its a work in progress but check it out when you have time any feedback, suggestions would be great.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Something has arrived in for me this morning, a somewhat rare occurrence. ;)

Just got to go pick up some supper and then I can open it ..
box.jpg

And .. ITS A REO!!!

This Reo was sponsored to me by a secretive (but illustrious, I am sure) assembly of folks called the "REO Magic Group!" I don't know exactly who you are, but I do intend to find out so I can thank each of you personally! In the mean time a very big THANK YOU to all of you! Magic indeed!
A special thanks as well to @Oupa for putting this all together! :D

Now to go build a coil .. or two ..
reo.jpg

And .. ITS A REO!!!

This Reo was sponsored to me by a secretive (but illustrious, I am sure) assembly of folks called the "REO Magic Group!" I don't know exactly who you are, but I do intend to find out so I can thank each of you personally! In the mean time a very big THANK YOU to all of you! Magic indeed!

View attachment 14828

Now that was not so difficult to open the parcel and post this awesome pic, was it?
PS. please post pic in the Reo mail thread as well: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/reo-mail.1536/page-60

Last edited:
And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828

Nice! Congrats :D

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828
So how do we find these magic reo elves.... Lol

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828

Awesome congrats . What's more awesome than reo mail you ask ??
Well magic reo mail .very good looking reo. You going to enjoy it for sure

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828
Wow, that is awesome. The Reo too. Looking forward to your impressions. Congrats. Enjoy.

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828

and you had supper first?

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828
congrats man! let us now how she vapes!!

Wont be a Reo tho @Andre Coin collection got sold for me to get into the rebuilding part of vaping and expand the personal knowlege... for me the reo is like the prize you get when you reached experienced level... aiming for this:p

sql9E5T2.png

And .. ITS A REO!!!

View attachment 14828

Great stuff @JakesSA - wish you well!
All the best with the new Reo
Lovely photo
I see the Vape Elixir bottles lurking in the background - slightly nervous looking - about to be "guzzled" down...

Vape Mail courtesy of @Sir Vape

But let me start with a story... I have been looking at getting a second mech mod. Something copper to start the elusive cloud chasing thing. Completely fell in love with the Anarchist Copper mod that was on Sir Vape's website, but alas... it was out of stock. I contacted the good Sir and asked whether he would be getting any in stock. Sir Hugo then replied and told me that he has a unit he took out of stock because he was not happy with the way this particular one's button was working as the spring was very stiff, but if I was willing to fiddle with it he would send it on to me... for mahala! :eek: Yes, you read that correct, for FREE. :D As I have been looking at getting a gold Kayfun (just for kicks) I loaded that into my cart and a bottle of Razz My Berries. I wanted Dolly's Blue ribbon too, but unfortunately this was out of stock. Payment was made and items were shipped in record time.

@Sir Vape - You Sir have made a lifelong customer here and will surely be one of the reasons that I will never be able to save any money ever again. :rolleyes: ;-) Thank you for the brilliant service and for the gifted mod. Now bring in the Sir Vape juice and take my money. (and some more Dolly!) :)

(PS - The button is quite stiff, but she fires first time, every time I press it. I think I might prefer the overly stiff spring. :) )

x0jy2bi.jpg

Back