Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

2 vape mails in one day!!! Gonna be an epic 2015. Thanks to Fasttech only 30 days from mail leaving to my post office ... and no further charges :D

2015-01-26 17.16.31.jpg

Delivered on my doorstep today. Shipped from Paris, France on 19 January 2015.

HN9Ad3k.jpg

That looks interesting, what flavors are those? Look kinda pricey :p
Benedicte - "The seductive synthesis of peppered root extract and caramelized citrus".
Shinshiro - "The richness of Thai spices married to the spontaneity of red fruit and bourbon vanilla.".
www.thenancara.com
25 Eur per 30 ml bottle, all costs included, but make sure you ask them for tracked shipping via email.
Will give my impression when i get to them.

Benedicte - "The seductive synthesis of peppered root extract and caramelized citrus".
Shinshiro - "The richness of Thai spices married to the spontaneity of red fruit and bourbon vanilla.".
www.thenancara.com
25 Eur per 30 ml bottle, all costs included, but make sure you ask them for tracked shipping via email.
Will give my impression when i get to them.
Wow, those sound amazing, enjoy :D

Nicoticket's Hummingbird (cranberrry with lychee) arrived via SAPO! Four months after being shipped. There is hope for you yet @Yiannaki.

yl5voQl.jpg

Vape Mail baby!!!

Got my Lemo and Lemo Drop from @Lee this morning... Quick coil and wick Job, and they are running like a dream! Stoked!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422443140.833041.jpg

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

Very nice, any notable difference between the two??

Well, not that I can tell... just that the juice chamber on the drop is smaller and the chimney is shorter... As for flavour, well, they are both fantastic, but i cant really compare head to head as I have different builds and juice in both of them!

The drop has a 0.7ohm build and the Lemo has a 1.4ohm build.

Well, not that I can tell... just that the juice chamber on the drop is smaller and the chimney is shorter... As for flavour, well, they are both fantastic, but i cant really compare head to head as I have different builds and juice in both of them!

The drop has a 0.7ohm build and the Lemo has a 1.4ohm build.
Ahh I see, would be fun to try and get the build as close as possible and compare the 2.

Back