Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail Baby!

Thank you @Mike !

Very well packaged. Looking forward to trying them.

Zf8AwN4.jpg

iecsYID.jpg

Got this combo to assist a buddy convert to vaping

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3055.JPG

PS the concentrate is for me :)

Ooooh just realized the battery (smurf) is not in the pic.

Handing over this device to my buddy after work, lets hope it makes his life healthier.

I am so tempted to open this device up and check it out, but i dont want to take away that 'xmas feeling' when he opens it up for the first time himself.

Got this combo to assist a buddy convert to vaping

View attachment 30922

View attachment 30923

View attachment 30924

PS the concentrate is for me :)

Ooooh just realized the battery (smurf) is not in the pic.

Handing over this device to my buddy after work, lets hope it makes his life healthier.

I am so tempted to open this device up and check it out, but i dont want to take away that 'xmas feeling' when he opens it up for the first time himself.
oh oh! is it me?

Wonderful gesture @Riaz, this is sure to make the conversion a breeze :)

View attachment 30927 ... I try but they keep following me :eek:

Hehe, enjoy the juice... awaiting your impressions ;)
Yeah, I have the same problem... Luckily they are mine. :-D (I hope)

Will do full reviews asap. Just going to be a tad bit busy tomorrow. (need to take my daughter to doc for follow up on her tonsils \ adenoids \ grommets surgery and then I am babysitting for the rest of the day :rolleyes: )

Yeah, I have the same problem... Luckily they are mine. :-D (I hope)

Will do full reviews asap. Just going to be a tad bit busy tomorrow. (need to take my daughter to doc for follow up on her tonsils \ adenoids \ grommets surgery and then I am babysitting for the rest of the day :rolleyes: )
That sounds rough man, it sucks having to watch kids go through all that. Hope is all works out ok though

That sounds rough man, it sucks having to watch kids go through all that. Hope is all works out ok though
It has not been a fun week... ;( And to top it she is only 1 year and 9 months old... So she doesn't really understand what is going on. Seems to be healing fast though. Amazing how their little bodies cope.

It has not been a fun week... ;( And to top it she is only 1 year and 9 months old... So she doesn't really understand what is going on. Seems to be healing fast though. Amazing how their little bodies cope.
Yeah, I've been there, it's very hard to keep it together when they are that small and don't understand why they are in so much pain.... then they give you that look in between all the tears and you know they're thinking; "why you won't help me". It's awful.

In Jan my 16 month old chopped a piece of her finger off... a bit pf plastic surgery and 3 month later you couldnt tell anything happened. She was playing around in the hospital that same day as if nothing had happened. Healing is amazing at this age.

Last edited:
All the best with your daughter's recovery @baksteen8168 ! My son just went through Tonsils/Adenoids removal 2 weeks ago as well and he is only 16months old. Was a bit of a rough time and was terrible to see him in such pain, but they do heal fast.

All the best with your daughter's recovery @baksteen8168 ! My son just went through Tonsils/Adenoids removal 2 weeks ago as well and he is only 16months old. Was a bit of a rough time and was terrible to see him in such pain, but they do heal fast.

Geez all the little ones sick it seems.

my 4 year old had chicken pocks last week
my 1 year old got the chicken pocks yesterday
my one month old has been in hospital since monday with the RSV virus.

it never rains but it pours!!!

strongs to all the parents!

Thanks @Oupa - All the best with your son's recovery too.

Geez all the little ones sick it seems.

my 4 year old had chicken pocks last week
my 1 year old got the chicken pocks yesterday
my one month old has been in hospital since monday with the RSV virus.

it never rains but it pours!!!

strongs to all the parents!
And here I'm thinking I had it bad with my 7month old son munching on anything with his minora blades for teeth

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back