Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My vapemail from Vape Cartel today

d2945c2b7005af348a05f7723fcd9f32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Diamond Ball dremel bits to open atty air holes... Loctite to fix stuff.... and a pile of plastic goodies to wash atties and store kak in!
Vape02.jpg Vape03.jpg

@Rob Fisher any chance of you having managed to playe around with the haze dripper?

Played with it today... easy to build... built a single coil to test the option... I should have washed it because there was some machine oil taste... it's pretty good in single mode but the goodie that blocks off with the single coil is a really tight fit and the cap isn't sitting 100% flush... I also hate the offset drip tip. If I threw it into the gorge would I go out and buy another one? Nope. The Fishbone dripper is WAY better value!

The little tank section underneath that appears to be able to feed the wick I think is a great idea that doesn't work too well!

Played with it today... easy to build... built a single coil to test the option... I should have washed it because there was some machine oil taste... it's pretty good in single mode but the goodie that blocks off with the single coil is a really tight fit and the cap isn't sitting 100% flush... I also hate the offset drip tip. If I threw it into the gorge would I go out and buy another one? Nope. The Fishbone dripper is WAY better value!

The little tank section underneath that appears to be able to feed the wick I think is a great idea that doesn't work too well!

I just put this up uncle @Rob Fisher hope you like it

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/fishbone-xs-review.t16825/

interesting. thank you. this is exactly the reason im going to wait for members feedback prior to investing. i do however think that the concept of the haze dripper is very good, with a bit of refinement im sure it can transform into something great.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Back