Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I just can't wait for my order to arrive...keep checking the tracking page every 5 minutes....

Oooooh yeah! Vape mail!
Only from @SirVape
e37c4477fe5e300da96bd70d8a7b676f.jpg

7cfeda2020e53c71a4f309a72c3485b9.jpg

fe48b61290fa592325d2750276b73be3.jpg

2305b660cb190202d3a744ed3e53863a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im so tempted on the new cricket but must resist.... :-(
Tell me your thoughts on it though please.

@Clouds4Days ...this thing hits hard...tried it on series first and can handle like 2 or 3 second hit with like a 10% voltage..on paralell lekker and comfortable but the clouds is phenomenal

Pros:
Feels comfortable in the hand and fits nicely in pockets.
Love the look with the slightly brushed aluminium
Hard hitting esp in series mode
5 button on/off with different colours for different modes
Circuit protection
Cell charge rate LED but honestly this feature drives me abit insane so just keep multimeter on hand
Doesnt look like a R600 mod - very classy look
I can take a hit without fearing I am blow myself up like with the cricket v1

Cons:
The voltage change dial has limited grooving - difficult to turn...fine if I was height challenged with small fingers
Battery cover takes some getting used to..bit tough at times but I may be a weakling
Bit scary changing the circuit plate (didnt want to damage connectors)..no grooving to lift up and turn over so just use the vent hole on it

@Clouds4Days ...this thing hits hard...tried it on series first and can handle like 2 or 3 second hit with like a 10% voltage..on paralell lekker and comfortable but the clouds is phenomenal

Pros:
Feels comfortable in the hand and fits nicely in pockets.
Love the look with the slightly brushed aluminium
Hard hitting esp in series mode
5 button on/off with different colours for different modes
Circuit protection
Cell charge rate LED but honestly this feature drives me abit insane so just keep multimeter on hand
Doesnt look like a R600 mod - very classy look
I can take a hit without fearing I am blow myself up like with the cricket v1

Cons:
The voltage change dial has limited grooving - difficult to turn...fine if I was height challenged with small fingers
Battery cover takes some getting used to..bit tough at times but I may be a weakling
Bit scary changing the circuit plate (didnt want to damage connectors)..no grooving to lift up and turn over so just use the vent hole on it

Thanks bud.
Apreciate your thoughts

Only thing better than Vape mail is Vape mail x 2

Nice addition To my DIY family thanks to Blckvapour

IMG_2653.JPG

Then to top it of a vapresso estoc to play with thanks to @Heaven Gifts

IMG_2651.JPG
IMG_2652.JPG

So on the Pico he goes with some local favorite to get ready to mix :)

IMG_2654.JPG

Nothing gets a weekend going better than vape mail.

Thank you so much @Throat Punch , Jake your a lengend brother... Youve hit this market and youve come out swinging hard brothet big up too you bud.

Supper happy about my purchase.
This mod is just epic simple and effective.

20161021_154551_HDR.jpg

Hells yeah! Thank you for the honourable mention @Clouds4Days - always a pleasure helping you out! Fire up that bad boy and post some video of the dancing LEDs :D

Only a pleasure bud.
For sure bud... Busy working on my review for this bad boy already.... Really nice mod and different to everything else.
Well done on being the first to bring these beauties in.

Back