Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

1698510915022.jpeg

Finally have the smaller tank back! Ordered two glasses and they arrived yesterday! Couldn’t stand the bubble glass …

Vape mail from @Grand Guru ... As usual, anything received from Grand Guru is better than new ... Impeccably maintained, clean, wicked and ready for vaping ...
Thank you, thank you, thank you :headbang: ... Let the testing begin :)
20231101_085421.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! The Dani 21700 is operational again! Thanks to the Obey Robot technical team who replaced the internals I got from Dicodes Germany!
Dani 21700 FIxed.JPG

Winner winner Chicken Dinner! My Obey The Robot panels arrived for my RAGA! Beautiful and no more fire button rattle! Bazinga!
Raga Panels 01.jpgRaga Panels 02.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I had to grab these two brass mechs so I could put them through the polishing station!
VM 231108 1.JPGVM 231108 3.JPGVM 231108 5.JPG

Been a while since my last post,but THIS deserves a mention.
Bought an Ehpro Cold Steel mod in classifieds from a certain @Grand Guru
Received in basically new condition and spotlessly clean,but he also threw in a Kaeees Aladdin mtl rta! (Coiled and freshly wicked,also spotless)

It is rare to run into such a class act,but he is just that. @Grand Guru ,you are a scholar and a gentleman sir,and I thank you sincerely. :star:IMG_2342.jpeg

Received in basically new condition and spotlessly clean,but he also threw in a Kaeees Aladdin mtl rta! (Coiled and freshly wicked,also spotless)

It is rare to run into such a class act,but he is just that. @Grand Guru ,you are a scholar and a gentleman sir,and I thank you sincerely. :star:View attachment 279229
The pleasure was all mine @AKS. I wish you well with them!

Vape Mail Baby! No local vendors appear to be stocking the BP Mods Warhammer so I got a mate to ship me one from the UK!
Warhammer 1.jpgWarhammer 2.jpgWarhammer 3.jpgWarhammer 4.jpg

It is rare to run into such a class act,but he is just that. @Grand Guru ,you are a scholar and a gentleman sir,and I thank you sincerely. :star:View attachment 279229

awesome to see this
thanks for sharing @AKS
kudos to you @Grand Guru !

Nice mod that and the Aladdin is a very underrated MTL RTA!

Back