Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Voodoo juice is manufactured by @Zeki Hilmi PM him i dont think im allowed to post his number
Thanks, there is definitely some juices in there that I want to give a try.

Will have to wait a bit though... My 3g decided to have a R3200 party at 1am while I was sleeping and thus my vaping budged is shot for the next 2 months...:-@:rolleyes:

Thanks, there is definitely some juices in there that I want to give a try.

Will have to wait a bit though... My 3g decided to have a R3200 party at 1am while I was sleeping and thus my vaping budged is shot for the next 2 months...:-@:rolleyes:
That happened to me once and my dongle was unplugged and my laptop was off. That was 5 years ago and vodacom are still investigating

@Phoenix do they have like a Castle Long flavor profile I absolutely love that juice.
Hey @DaRoach , awesome forum name by the way. They have a juice called Devils Breath which is a tobacco flavor type juice, not as 'roasted barley' flavored as Castle Long and i have not tried it myself, but I hear it is good. @baksteen8168 the company is Called Voo Doo vapor, as per forum etiquette I cannot give the number here and the gentlemen in question will soon be setting up a retailer section with the forum, but if you PM me I can give you his number.

The facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/capejuice . Sorry for taking so long my attention was grabbed at bequest of my little niece and nephew who demanded some beach time.

That happened to me once and my dongle was unplugged and my laptop was off. That was 5 years ago and vodacom are still investigating
Yeah, tried calling and told them that it could not have been me as my xbox was in offline mode and only my phone was connected to it with update via wifi turned off. Their explanation is that I was streaming videos... So apparently while I sleep I watch videos... :rolleyes:

I just gave up and told them that they can close the query as I will pay the amount. And that they should add in the cancellation fees of both my cell contracts and the 3g contract to it. Now they are phoning me everyday to convince me not to cancel. :--P Done with these crooks. ;-)

(I initially thought it was the xbox, but checked the logs and it was off at that time)

EDIT : I found a company that offers Uncapped wireless internet at 10mb speed for R1000 with 85Gb fair use policy, and that is where I am going.

Last edited:
Hey @DaRoach , awesome forum name by the way. They have a juice called Devils Breath which is a tobacco flavor type juice, not as 'roasted barley' flavored as Castle Long and i have not tried it myself, but I hear it is good. @baksteen8168 the company is Called Voo Doo vapor, as per forum etiquette I cannot give the number here and the gentlemen in question will soon be setting up a retailer section with the forum, but if you PM me I can give you his number.

The facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/capejuice . Sorry for taking so long my attention was grabbed at bequest of my little niece and nephew who demanded some beach time.
@Phoenix - No worries (I know we are not allowed to punt here ;) ). Used some detective skill and found the jooses on FB ;)

I had exactly the same with Vodacom just over 2 years ago and that was a R6800.00 party also still under investigation

@Phoenix - No worries (I know we are not allowed to punt here ;) ). Used some detective skill and found the jooses on FB ;)
No worries, not punting, if the juice was k$k I would most definitely tune that instantly. As long as you do not derive any financial gain from your posts, we as users are allowed to glorify or diss any juice in the world. That is the great thing about not being tied to any vendor. I just won't disadvantage any paid retailer on the forum by pushing a non paid retailers juice, of which, said retailer will be getting a spot here soon, I hope, it would make life much simpler for us and them.

On a side note, where did you get that data contract from? What are the specified download/upload speed specs purported to be like?

No worries, not punting, if the juice was k$k I would most definitely tune that instantly. As long as you do not derive any financial gain from your posts, we as users are allowed to glorify or diss any juice in the world. That is the great thing about not being tied to any vendor. I just won't disadvantage any paid retailer on the forum by pushing a non paid retailers juice, of which, said retailer will be getting a spot here soon, I hope, it would make life much simpler for us and them.

On a side note, where did you get that data contract from? What are the specified download/upload speed specs purported to be like?
Will start a thread in "off topic" momentarily. We are derailing this one badly. Haha

Just saw on international track and trace that my various kanthal wires I'm waiting for from UK was delivered on Monday 29 December and there was no one at home!! ;(
It says missed delivery. It doesn't give the company's name so I can contact them. I'm so disappointed!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Authentic new AW Batteries! Button top! Some more Atty stands!
HaloAW1.jpg

At last I found a decent sized needle for high VG juices!
HaloAW2.jpg

At long last my Halo order has arrived! Neat little tin of sample juices!
HaloAW3.jpg

And last but not least my range of Halo Menthol Juices! Whoooo!
HaloAW4.jpg

Back