Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Not bad for USPS and SAPO. Mine was shipped last week so hoping to get it next week then. I assume they deliver it just as a letter right? I dont have to go pick it up from the post office?
Yup, Post man Patt comes through with his black and white cat :p

Many thanks to @Melinda and @Derick.
Today begins a new chapter of diy.
Thank you for the extra flavours,certainly worth the extra days wait.
197dce4430c2016e376a46f3e618c553.jpg

Found some 100ml bottles locally.
e28f6b42ec00dd97699b063279b6c9b3.jpg

A kind and generous soul, @andro has blessed me with these goodies that arrived today. Thank you once again mate, much appreciated!

f7bc580d1b69d2c3829ab7e0a9f341ef.jpg

Some unexpected Vape Mail...the best kind, and from the most awesome people - I am being spoiled rotten :D:)

First up, a Taifun GT 2, courtesy of @Philip Dunkley ...thanks bud you rock :rock:

IMG_20150319_120338.jpg

And secondly, a Dark Horse galloped all the way from KZN, courtesy of @Rob Fisher. So awesome, thanks a lot Rob, you rock :rock:

IMG_20150319_115958.jpg

Best way to start a weekend is with some Vapemail

Neatly packaged with a bow.

25uhf10.jpg

Had to see what the hype was about and got me some VooDoo and some Native Wicks.

Also some flat ribbon wire.

1zf0c5x.jpg

Just a sidenote - I only placed this order yesterday afternoon and having picked the cheaper shipping option only expected to receive it on Monday.

Thx VC - your service rocks :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Vapemail courtecy of our own @Rob Fisher:

RM2 my favorite RDA on a Reo by far - I couldn't wait to take the Nuppin ver.1 off and replace it with the faithful
&
a Nice USB voltage and current meter

VM.jpg

Oooo, nice! You got a Gobble Gobble (which is what it should have been called) :D:p

I was wondering why you said this, and now I know. Been re-wicking the Goblin for a while now and it still "gobble gobbles"....sigh
I like the flavor and the airflow.
Don't tell me to watch that video of the guy wicking it. I did. Doesn't work for me.
I tried everything now :oops:

Back