Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I think the day you quit vaping is the day the courier industry takes a big knock ;)

Oom Fisher, ALL your vape mail and goodies put together adding up to a final price, what are we looking at what it could have been....?

Porsche...?

Ferrari....?

Beugatti....?

:rofl:

Oom Fisher, ALL your vape mail and goodies put together adding up to a final price, what are we looking at what it could have been....?

Porsche...?

Ferrari....?

Beugatti....?

:rofl:
Mclaren P1

8CoRLHg.jpg

.... She wants me :rolleyes:

@Barak you wont be sorry bud.the billow v2 is amazing,clouds flavor,the whole package.
Yeah i have filled it up now, I started the test with a kind of shitty build and wicking to see how it holds up. So far i am very impressed. Biggest problems i have had from rta's was leaking, but the billow is still bone dry. Letting it lie on its side now for test number 2.

Vape Mail just arrived

Thank you Sir Vape for my T-shirt, my Velocity RDA and my Billow v2 RTA

IMG_6883%20Custom.jpg

IMG_6884%20Custom.jpg

Let they playing begin :p

Vape Mail just arrived

Thank you Sir Vape for my T-shirt, my Velocity RDA and my Billow v2 RTA

IMG_6883%20Custom.jpg

IMG_6884%20Custom.jpg

Let they playing begin :p
Oh my, the man bought a tank. We need a detailed report of course! Sold my last tank, but have ordered another, not the Billow2 though.
I like the Velocity and would love to hear your impressions.

Oh my, the man bought a tank. We need a detailed report of course! Sold my last tank, but have ordered another, not the Billow2 though.
I like the Velocity and would love to hear your impressions.

lol....yes, it took some convincing, I bought a tank. The end of the world is nigh! Hahaha
I haven't built it yet, but will. Still busy with the Velocity. She's awesome! Will post pics of the build in the relevant thread.
Will update later about the tank. Still a bit unsure about that one, but will build on it today. :p

Received my monthly VM order this morning, the Tropical Ice (first time)....WOW....Why did nobody mention how good this juice is... or did I missed it somehow. This is for sure my cup of (tea) vape...

Thx again VM (Chrystel) for excellent service as always.

Received my monthly VM order this morning, the Tropical Ice (first time)....WOW....Why did nobody mention how good this juice is... or did I missed it somehow. This is for sure my cup of (tea) vape...

Thx again VM (Chrystel) for excellent service as always.

OMG... You must have been living under a rock if you hadn't heard how good VM's Menthol Ice is! :eek::D

fantastic @Barak.let us now how the billow performs for you,i love mine to death.

Back