Photo 2015-10-09, 15 11 58.jpg
Kennedy 24mm RDA
Photo 2015-10-09, 15 13 58.jpg
Royal Hunter Mini RDA
Silverplay nano
Hcigar VT200
Photo 2015-10-09, 15 14 11.jpg

Small vape mail, but it counts :p
Needed some nicotine, so I thought I'd give some more FA flavorings a shot. Loving the few I have tried so far.
Thanks to @drew again for the great service, as always

20151009_180657_resized.jpg

The fuij apple is really good mixed up a recipe with it and really impressed.

I want to try it with my apple pie recipe, to simulate that fresh apple taste you get when you bite into a piece of apple in the pie. Really impressed with the FA range.

Fastest vape mail from Fasttech ever! Ordered on 26 September and picked up today
2 Vortice RDA's, some stands and drip tips

20151014_203243_resized_1.jpg

I have also ordered some stuff on the 6th of October and it shows shipped to ZA now just waiting for customs and the Post office. Hope they efficient so I can get my stuff quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fasttech is hit and miss no matter who you choose for shipping. I've used China Post, Hong Kong & Singapore and I've found Sing post faster previously but now I've got 2 inbound & things are slow - so order & forget, it'll get here sometime ;):snooze::snooze:

Have anyone lost a packadge from fastech? (ie still waiting after more than 3 months)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Have anyone lost a packadge from fastech? (ie still waiting after more than 3 months)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

What does the tracking data say and what did you order. Does the order contain batteries?

Back