Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I am in desperate need of some SERIOUS VapeMail!!!!!!! Awesome buys guys! @Andre, dude!!! I love that 521 tab! I aslo checked it out on SirVape.

I would love to know what you think of the Griffin. I am loving mine.

Not that impressed... but it's early days and I built a ***** of a setup and that doesn't help me either... 0,2Ω Alien Clapton's... not really my style! Will try again tomorrow with a better build for me.

Not that impressed... but it's early days and I built a ***** of a setup and that doesn't help me either... 0,2Ω Alien Clapton's... not really my style! Will try again tomorrow with a better build for me.
Try same build you would in the crius and compare for us please uncle?

Tempted on the Griffin to have just a tad more space.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Try same build you would in the crius and compare for us please uncle?

Tempted on the Griffin to have just a tad more space.

Sure thing will do... there is certainly more space on the Griffin but the quality is nowhere near a Cruis!

It's stuck now over the standard drip tip.
Had to use some serious force to get it all the way down as it went in a little and then it got stuck. I then decided to just do it.
Now there is a slight gap :confused:
View attachment 43665
Hey dude i think i know what your problem is. You had to remove the drip tip before using the chuffcap.

b62d4b7a0d9cf79bce3d3ed453e109ae.jpg

Hmmm quality drop is a bit sad. We going to see the new tanks on a rambling post?

Will do... just need a little more time before I make a final call on the tanks... but the Cleito rocks and Griffin is much better with a new build.

Hey dude i think i know what your problem is. You had to remove the drip tip before using the chuffcap.

Thanks but the delerin drip tip kept falling off. It didn't fit snugly. Anyways it's in the bin now. My twisted SS build doesn't get too hot so it's all good.

Thanks @KieranD ! Got my gear, but can you help? I have no idea what I am doing wrong with the tip. Without the drip tip it fits better but I still get a gap with all threeAmY_xWw9mOeyFseFPKZw4SV3uKzesx__gOcJXMUBnrE0.jpg 20160121234202 (1).jpg AgqYN7nRF7ppTeUi3vOmxhlU3MqRzaKw1iTwjwCg6eg-.jpg AoEVEPJ16Sr00_0rWZC1Pg4Y93ShM3ezQc6jx2fWB3wI.jpg

I bought the wide bore drip tip from @KieranD some time ago and used mine over the standard drip tip because it was too loose to use alone. It would fall off and was too wide to "stick" on its own. I then just assumed that's how it was supposed to be

a7ae196a42fac7ab39b9e183c6a8c80c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I bought the wide bore drip tip from @KieranD some time ago and used mine over the standard drip tip because it was too loose to use alone. It would fall off and was too wide to "stick" on its own. I then just assumed that's how it was supposed to be

a7ae196a42fac7ab39b9e183c6a8c80c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
You can see in my pictures again it wont go over the standard drip tip - I can only get it that far before it gets stuck. I also cant seem to foce it to go all the way without having that small gap that is going to drive me insane

You can see in my pictures again it wont go over the standard drip tip - I can only get it that far before it gets stuck. I also cant seem to foce it to go all the way without having that small gap that is going to drive me insane
I believe it's supposed to fit without the standard drip tip. It kept coming off for me and the gap drove me inane until I shredded the thing to have sanity again :D

Ok thanks guys! I got them on and it looks great and works even better.

Attachments

• AkJ78WeL_1AE-ceLtS-ozZdnrP_OZQ6pGAexLau7eZQ-.jpg
    AkJ78WeL_1AE-ceLtS-ozZdnrP_OZQ6pGAexLau7eZQ-.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 51
Fasttech vapemail:
After hi-jacking my wife's manicure set for my vape use I`ve come to the conclusion that this piece of kit make a great on the go tool box. Just add a little blue screwdriver and an ohm meter and ;).
FASTECH_1.jpg

Battery sleds finally arrived. Now to build the battery voltage checker.
FASTECH_5.jpg

More silicone battery covers
FASTECH_3.jpg

Back