Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some beutiful vape mail came in today. Thank you @kimbo
The wood and leather are so matchy matchy im so flipping happy.
A photo does not do this mod justice its unbelievably beautiful this mod.

20160921_100727.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap. Do you guys expect a battery shortage or load shedding? ;)
Was for my friends and I, I got 6 batteries for myself though.

They were really well priced, around R92 per battery, landed and in our hands.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I didn't bother with pictures when I finally picked them up, but in the last couple of weeks both a black Indestructible RDA and a black Serpent Mini 25 came. Like the RDA OK, not the RTA.

Still have not got shipping notification for the Gold Petri RTA that was suppose to ship 9/11 (the supplier still has not received them yet from DotMod). The new gold Sig213 is waiting for it too.

I didn't bother with pictures when I finally picked them up, but in the last couple of weeks both a black Indestructible RDA and a black Serpent Mini 25 came. Like the RDA OK, not the RTA.

Still have not got shipping notification for the Gold Petri RTA that was suppose to ship 9/11 (the supplier still has not received them yet from DotMod). The new gold Sig213 is waiting for it too.
Didn't bother with pictures?!!?!

200.gif

Didn't bother with pictures?!!?!

200.gif

An advantage of being a dilapidated old man set in his ways living on the hot Mojave Desert, I do or do not do on a whim.

The Pharaoh is due tomorrow (but may not get picked up for several days). When it is maybe I'll kill three birds with one stone (picture), maybe not.

(ETA: Turns out the Pharaoh was delivered to my mail place this morning... so will pick it up one of these days. LOL)

Here's a picture to hold everyone over until I decide... :p

moon.jpg ;) :D

Last edited:
An advantage of being a dilapidated old man set in his ways living on the hot Mojave Desert, I do or do not do on a whim.

The Pharaoh is due tomorrow (but may not not get picked up for several days). When it is maybe I'll kill three birds with one stone (picture), maybe not.

Here's a picture to hold everyone over until I decide... :p

View attachment 68557 ;) :D
Man... I find that picture really disturbing! I think my shrink would have a field day with my uneasy response to the Rorshach-like nature of that pic!

If you're not going to take pictures with your fancy camera of your gear, I'm going to send @Rob Fisher over there with his camera to do it. Because I totally hold that sort of authority :think:

e9dc09f21e66743400144efe36a51138.jpg

Oh DIY, you have made me broke!

Magnetic Stirrer and Reptile Heat Pad :inlove:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
e9dc09f21e66743400144efe36a51138.jpg

Oh DIY, you have made me broke!

Magnetic Stirrer and Reptile Heat Pad :inlove:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice score. :thumbsup: Hope it works out well for you.

First one I've seen that is similar to mine. A gent in Latvia made mine for me.
stirplate160812.jpg

Nice score. :thumbsup: Hope it works out well for you.

First one I've seen that is similar to mine. A gent in Latvia made mine for me.
View attachment 68600

It was actually your post that set me on a hunt to find the same Mag Stirrer kit you did. I think it was ebay that I got it from iirc. If you look at the box behind the mag stirrer, it has Latvia in blue on the sides you can't see.
I'm pretty sure we both used the same supplier as there is a white/black version like your for $55 and I found the white/red one for $49. I don't know why the difference in price but they were made by the same seller so I went with the cheaper option. The only difference I can see is mine does not have an on/off switch on the front.

It was actually your post that set me on a hunt to find the same Mag Stirrer kit you did. I think it was ebay that I got it from iirc. If you look at the box behind the mag stirrer, it has Latvia in blue on the sides you can't see.
I'm pretty sure we both used the same supplier as there is a white/black version like your for $55 and I found the white/red one for $49. I don't know why the difference in price but they were made by the same seller so I went with the cheaper option. The only difference I can see is mine does not have an on/off switch on the front.

Yep, mine was $55 shipped, has the on/off and a power on indicator light. Doesn't work as good as I had hoped it would with 100% VG joose with the supplied stir magnet, but it gets it done with a little extra time. I've been going to buy a cross stir magnet for it to see if it does better, but have just not got around to it yet.

Back