Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape mail baby

Sq no 361 checking in for action. 30ml juice bottle just to show the size

c624dae86cef237984d96e042fd5b824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some vape mail and pickups.
Hotcig R150 and Troll RTA from @Scouse45 You sir are one awesome person. Thanks again for the kick-ass setup
Coppervape Skyline and free bottle of Milktart juice from The Vape Guy. @BumbleBee you rock man.

DSC_0491.JPG

Let us know how she goes as I was so close to pulling the trigger on one.

It's really a solid little mechanical squonker. I found 2 cons and it's the bottle but will be replaced with a cappy v4 tonight and the 510. 510 is manually adjusted and not spring loaded.

This thing fires like a beast

36c92d5189b0711d5851c1106729f56a.jpg

It's a signature tips product so the build quality is really good. Not sure when the next batch will be released but I'm just waiting on the new door. Some silver ones is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its so easy to see why The Vape Guy is quickly becoming a lot of people's fave vapeshop. @BumbleBee is one of the most generous guys I know, a free awesome bottle of juice with the skyclone I ordered and speedy delivery all the way from Tzaneen!
20170713_160435.jpg

Vape Mail Baby!

Yoga Vanilla Almond Milkshake from @Yiannaki - Now to decide which setup to give this a full test in! The tongue test was awesome!

VapeMail 005.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Giant V4 from Austria. Super efficient DHL delivery with no Vat or Duties from Intaste in Germany!

GiantV4-01.JPG

Back