Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

German Engineered Vape Mail. Tired of crap wire cutters and cheap screwdrivers... decided to take @johan's advice and invest in some decent tools.
VapeMailTools 003.JPG VapeMailTools 005.JPG VapeMailTools 006.JPG

First cotton I get absolutely no cotton taste from the first toots. Wicks perfectly too.

Mine is coming in today and I'm hoping it's as good as everyone says it is because I like change and I'm with the bacon for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a pair of knipex side cutters every day, had them for 6 years and they are still going strong. You just can't get better.

Thanks @RayDeny! I have realised that anything made in Germany tends to be high quality albeit a dash on the expensive side but at the end of the day I think it will work out cheaper in the long run. :p

b2be2830db0bb8004a14eb38bf27a742.jpg

Combined vape mail from the Sirs and the Vape Guy ( @BumbleBee you rockstar). I feel like I can't say more without getting you into trouble.

Spare Exocet and bottles for upcoming 2 month journey, spare skyclone and some new streaky cotton that I've been hearing wonderful things about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billet box
Insider
Condensation plug
Halo drip tip

a618790e758338188916837abe6296d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

How's the Halo? Such a nice looking drip tip!
its a little bright so I can't test the glow in the dark :)

does not fit 100% snug on the Reload but its good enough. if you have OCD you won't be happy. Will see how it fits on the goon. I like it though

its a little bright so I can't test the glow in the dark :)

does not fit 100% snug on the Reload but its good enough. if you have OCD you won't be happy. Will see how it fits on the goon. I like it though
Please let me know how it fits on the Goon. Post some pics if you don't mind.
I have a Goon coming in at some point and I'm thinking this will top it off nicely!

Also, enjoy the BB! :D

I have a Goon coming in at some point and I'm thinking this will top it off nicely!

will do

Thanks

It looks very nice but quite loose. Not ideal
9c2702f8d0255850664bb38ac47b8a48.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Back