Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Congrats on the Reo @Room Fogger
Wishing you all the best with her and lots of happy vapes!!

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Plastic Shop for little bottles... I use them to carry juice in my pocket when out and about and also people steal them when they taste Red Pill in my setup... and I needed stock for when I travel next month!

Bottles.JPG

Thanks to everyone for the great wishes on the Reo. Going to have to ring @antonherbst doorbell for some assistance. Maybe a vape visit to further educate me. Going to look her over slowly to decide on the look I want, a good cleanup and test and then hopefully Reo heaven:D

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Plastic Shop for little bottles... I use them to carry juice in my pocket when out and about and also people steal them when they taste Red Pill in my setup... and I needed stock for when I travel next month!

View attachment 129064

Thats nice @Rob Fisher
I also like the little bottles
Do these guys deliver?

Happy Friday Everyone!

Sorry for the bad photos.

DHL just delivered a very anticipated Vape Mail now.

The dual 18650 155w Rage Squonk mod (by OhmBoy and Desire Design) and the Rebel RDA (by OhmBoy and Grimm Green).

Its not that taller than the RSQ but is of course wider.

According to OhmBoy, i may be the first South African to get the Black Version of this mod but we could be wrong XD

View attachment 128915
Hang on a sec @Moomba where did u get this? ... @Scouse45 check it out

Last edited:
@incredible_hullk and @Scouse45 I got this from https://recoilrda.com/ but they have been sold out for a week or 2 weeks. I do believe a local vendor is bring in some (what i heard from OhmBoy himself) but i do not know which vendor.

Here are is a photo of the specs from the mod.

View attachment 129129

Here is the size comparison (in Height) against the RSQ
View attachment 129128
Please would you give us ur thoughts on this one! Been watching it come to life over time! I know ohmboy said there were a few first initial issues but have been revised! Looks mal! Congrats!

Please would you give us ur thoughts on this one! Been watching it come to life over time! I know ohmboy said there were a few first initial issues but have been revised! Looks mal! Congrats!

To be honest haven't used it much as I have some family stuff that has been taking my time this weekend. During the time I used it, I love it and I can't wait to start using it properly. There is hardly a ramp up and the menu is very easy to navigate.

Regarding the issues that other people have been having, I was fortunate to not get one where the connection to the 510 was a bit screwy. OhmBoy even recorded a video just for me on how to remove a secondary O-ring on the metal tube of the 510 which causes the squonk bottle to be a bit harder to remove, I have not done this yet. I know that all mods now are going to him where he is removing the O-ring before shipping it out. I did notice something that I have raised with OhmBoy and that is when you screw in a RDA, the squonk bottle moves down about 1mm so it doesn't sit flush anymore but the mod still stands up as normal.

As I was setting it up initially I tried my new single coil Squonk the G.R.1 by Gasmods with a few of the caps and drip tips.

black cap and drip tip
IMG-20180413-WA0031.jpeg

Frosted cap and drip tip
IMG-20180413-WA0029.jpeg

To be honest haven't used it much as I have some family stuff that has been taking my time this weekend. During the time I used it, I love it and I can't wait to start using it properly. There is hardly a ramp up and the menu is very easy to navigate.

Regarding the issues that other people have been having, I was fortunate to not get one where the connection to the 510 was a bit screwy. OhmBoy even recorded a video just for me on how to remove a secondary O-ring on the metal tube of the 510 which causes the squonk bottle to be a bit harder to remove, I have not done this yet. I know that all mods now are going to him where he is removing the O-ring before shipping it out. I did notice something that I have raised with OhmBoy and that is when you screw in a RDA, the squonk bottle moves down about 1mm so it doesn't sit flush anymore but the mod still stands up as normal.

As I was setting it up initially I tried my new single coil Squonk the G.R.1 by Gasmods with a few of the caps and drip tips.

black cap and drip tip
View attachment 129141

Frosted cap and drip tip
View attachment 129140
Thanks for this feedback! I’ll be sure to keep updated as I ‘need’ a regulated squonker, I think

Some F4/Titan vape mail today from @Cor and all I can say is HOLY MOLY! I knew it would be big but yoiks, it's even more surprising in person.

Parked it next to the Paranormal/Zeus for reference:

20180416_092503.jpg

Some F4/Titan vape mail today from @Cor and all I can say is HOLY MOLY! I knew it would be big but yoiks, it's even more surprising in person.

Parked it next to the Paranormal/Zeus for reference:

View attachment 129160
Holy Moley, Whats the Juice capacity on that?

Back