Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That mod is a stunner, I also had my eye on it but wifey would have murdered me :-D, what mods are those that look like brass knuckles? That's super awesome, major fomo
They are called Gang Mods. Was quite limited and only one store used to stock them from what I recall. Quite impractical actually, but very unique, so I had to get them :)

WOW! Still a bit shell-shocked.... Received a message from @DarthBranMuffin offering me a MTL RTA due to my troubles with my Expromizer V4 and me not having a backup MTL device. Well, THIS showed up today :O

You are a true legend mate! Can not say thank you enough!!!

IMG_20210414_165731.jpg

WOW! Still a bit shell-shocked.... Received a message from @DarthBranMuffin offering me a MTL RTA due to my troubles with my Expromizer V4 and me not having a backup MTL device. Well, THIS showed up today :O

You are a true legend mate! Can not say thank you enough!!!

View attachment 227529

I hope you get a bit more enjoyment out of these ones! :headbang:

Little bit of a vape pick up... thanks @KZOR for the juice and coils as well as the chat.
Looking forward to getting stuck into the Blimey!!

c8c26efdc04ed18abdd2b7823c6f8f34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46580BF5-22DC-4A12-9714-83155DD99303.jpeg
Been hunting for these for a while.Citadel and Kayfun lite arrived in excellent condition and nicely packaged. Thanks so much @Mikegee ,well appreciated.

Been hunting for these for a while.Citadel and Kayfun lite arrived in excellent condition and nicely packaged. Thanks so much @Mikegee ,well appreciated.
So you are the lucky winner of those goodies may I call dibs if you think of selling buddy especially the citadel :rolleyes:

20210416_203240.jpg
...asking forgiveness is easier than asking permission

Asking permission sometimes works too, because as @Munro31 says, one doesn't want to be found in a ditch.. but sometimes the better half cab be willing, especially when @Grand Guru makes a deal so worthwhile even she finds herself cracking a smile and opening the epic vape mail when it arrived.. thanks alot, this is really something I had not anticipated and really am truly grateful for :h:

And thanks to @ivc_mixer for the flavours.. will definitely be trying your milktart

Last edited:
Asking permission sometimes works too, because as @Munro31 says, one doesn't want to be found in a ditch.. but sometimes the better half cab be willing, especially when @Grand Guru makes a deal so worthwhile even she finds herself cracking a smile and opening the epic vape mail when it arrives.. thanks alot, this is really something I had not anticipated and really am truly grateful for :h:
Thanks for the smooth transaction buddy. I hope you enjoy your buy!

Back