Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

She didn't like the look of it (which I can understand) or she didn't like the vape from it (which I can't understand)?
The vape from it. She uses the pnp coils and they got her off smokes and she only uses one juice so changing tanks changes the taste of the juice and she’s not happy when that happens.

The vape from it. She uses the pnp coils and they got her off smokes and she only uses one juice so changing tanks changes the taste of the juice and she’s not happy when that happens.

Then she may like the Zenith II with the 0.3 Z-Coils!

Then she may like the Zenith II with the 0.3 Z-Coils!
If I could find a tank that uses the pnp coils but was top fill and didn’t have the little grommet thing on the bottom she would be a happy wife and we all know how important that is.

but thank you for the suggestion on the zenith. I’ll look into it. Do you know who stocks them @Rob Fisher?

If I could find a tank that uses the pnp coils but was top fill and didn’t have the little grommet thing on the bottom she would be a happy wife and we all know how important that is.

but thank you for the suggestion on the zenith. I’ll look into it. Do you know who stocks them @Rob Fisher?
The Zenith is a top fill and .3 ohm coils are even better than the PnP ones but they’re unfortunately out of stock at the moment

Aah yes!!! from Boss Vape thanks, can't wait to try out this Trinity and MR Hardwick sticky litchi20210722_130300.jpg

If there is anybody out there who mixed any of the above flavours I would like to know their thoughts on them and what % worked best for them?
I’ve mixed both and I used the recommended %. Came out very nice. The sticky mango from hardwicks is good as well.

Back