Bust Protank

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
My Protank just parted company with itself and wasted all my VM Menthol Ice.
It was the one that came with the Sigelei Zmax mini as a kit.
20140328_153624~01.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not VM Menthol ice :(

sorry bout the protank too

Oi-vei! - you have to suck at the tip, not bite at the bottom! Not suppose to happen, hope you've got some backup @thekeeperza?

My Protank just parted company with itself and wasted all my VM Menthol Ice.

Losing the VM Menthol Ice is an issue... but on the positive side you can now get a mPT3 or Aerotank to replace it! I would recommend a Nautilus but there are none on the African continent! :confused:

Pt1's are known to come apart they are glued/epoxy'd together. Some okes glue/epoxy them together again. I don't know what epoxy to use so binned mine that did that and it was a kanger one yours is a sigeli knock off of the kanger

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Defintely a knock off. The tank broke off at the join to the base ring leaving a bit guled in so no chance to try fix.

Pt1's are known to come apart they are glued/epoxy'd together. Some okes glue/epoxy them together again. I don't know what epoxy to use so binned mine that did that and it was a kanger one yours is a sigeli knock off of the kanger

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Use Pratley's 2 part clear epoxy (those in the tubes, not the syringe type packaging).

I still wanna get me an aerotank and then part with Kanger! start getting some Innokin heads and maybe check where I can get some Aspire heads! these kanger and kanger knockoffs are becoming a real pain!

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Back