Buy by Recipe!

With our rapidly growing stock we have new recipes being added to the site :aplastao:
They should all be up by the end of today, so have a look when you can!

Quick question ... the number in brackets, what does that indicate? Because at Tobacco, it is (5), But I only see two recipes, even if I click on Show all Tobacco recipes.

Quick question ... the number in brackets, what does that indicate? Because at Tobacco, it is (5), But I only see two recipes, even if I click on Show all Tobacco recipes.
Hi @Anneries those brackets indicate the amount of flavourings you'll need to make the recipe. So if you want to find a budget recipe with only 2 flavours for example its easier to find :)

Hi @Anneries those brackets indicate the amount of flavourings you'll need to make the recipe.

Ok, so does the number in picture below means that this is the total number of flavors to make both the tobacco recipes?
fmbuybyrecipe.png

I thought it showed that you have 5 Tobacco recipes.

Ok, so does the number in picture below means that this is the total number of flavors to make both the tobacco recipes?
View attachment 74806

I thought it showed that you have 5 Tobacco recipes.
No they show the total flavourings that have been tagged in each recipe. So for example there are a total of 24 flavours in the Beverage Recipe section all together. I can understand the confusion, we are working on a better display method for the recipes

Bora Bora

You have to buy his recipe's, Flavour Mill might get into a spot of trouble if they share it openly. His free recipe's are fair game though as long as you link back to vapingunderground.com I think. And credit him/her ofcourse.

You have to buy his recipe's, Flavour Mill might get into a spot of trouble if they share it openly. His free recipe's are fair game though as long as you link back to vapingunderground.com I think. And credit him/her ofcourse.
Correct yes, and this is where we have had problems in the past. But we are trying to work on something, even the free recipes we need permission to add to the site

Back