Buying from hakhan, best sales experience I've ever had

Random264

Haven't blown myself up yet.
LV

Awards
Bought a few tanks from hakhan, and it was the best sales experience I ever had. Besides him giving me a steal of a deal, 4 tanks for 400 bucks, he also threw in a free Zephyrus tank, cleaned each one of the tanks, put in a build and wicked them all for me. He also kept me in the loop the entire time, from the time he packed it till the time he posted it.

Definitely a very trustworthy guy and he goes out of his way to make the sale pleasent, all I can say is, if this guy is selling something else again that I need, I'll buy without hesitation.

@Hakhan thanks for the great deal and a very surprising and pleasent experience, you bud, are legendary!!!

Thanks for the kind words...hope the tanks provide you with favourable clouds.

Bought a few tanks from hakhan, and it was the best sales experience I ever had. Besides him giving me a steal of a deal, 4 tanks for 400 bucks, he also threw in a free Zephyrus tank, cleaned each one of the tanks, put in a build and wicked them all for me. He also kept me in the loop the entire time, from the time he packed it till the time he posted it.

Definitely a very trustworthy guy and he goes out of his way to make the sale pleasent, all I can say is, if this guy is selling something else again that I need, I'll buy without hesitation.

@Hakhan thanks for the great deal and a very surprising and pleasent experience, you bud, are legendary!!!
I second you on that! A pleasure to do business with :campeon:

I guess then , I third that :campeon: I met @Hakhan twice and man oh man what a pleasant gentleman he is , I met him to buy a tank aswell and our topic drifted into mods more tanks and even coil making :zpong:there is a reason I love vaping, it’s better than smoking and the vapers you meet along the way are just awesome :pesas::campeon:

I one hundred 4 million gizillion that. @Hakhan is a close long time friend of mine. He is a generous and awesome guy. :campeon2:

Back