Calamity Jane

• Thread starter BioHAZarD
  • Start date
B

BioHAZarD

As title states I am looking for anyone that has stock of the 100/120ml bottles of Calamity Jane 3mg.

thanks guys

Where did you find the stock @BioHAZarD !?
Sharing is caring

Hi mate, I assume this is a shipment of 4 x 120ml 3mg to Stellenbosch? If so it was collected yesterday afternoon and should be with you this morning :D
Yup
Thanks dude. Very happy. Excellent service.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

140mls in and still going strong. Love this stuff.

Super happy you're enjoying Calamity ;-)
I can relate, I've been making it in 500mls for myself!
Thanks buddy. So not fair you have the recipe ;)

@BioHAZarD what would your opinion be on a Calamity Jane type of profile with a menthol twist?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Hmm
Honestly i think it would kill the whole vape. Then again i normally dont vape tobacco. ;) so what the hell do i know.

Only thing i am positive of is that i njoy this vape very very much.

@BioHAZarD what would your opinion be on a Calamity Jane type of profile with a menthol twist?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi @Cornelius
I havent tried Calamity Jane yet, but just a suspicion, i dont think it will go that well with menthol because of the supposed coffee taste in it. I dont like menthol with coffee vapes. I could be wrong though - just a hunch.

But with plain tobaccoes, menthol is super. It cools it down and makes it refreshing in a sense.

I have tried adding menthol to many juices because i love adding it to ready made juices just to see what happens. I get the best results with fruity vapes and tobaccoes - but thats just me.

Back