Calling all Vendors... assistance required

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
good morning all vendors
@Cape vaping supplies @Oupa @Tristan @Metal Liz @Chop007 @Nimbus_Cloud @JakesSA @Sir Vape @Riddle @Stroodlepuff @Al3x @Silverbear @ShaneW @Vaping Jay @Ernst@topQ @Chef Guest @vaporize.co.za @Tyler @Melinda @drew @KieranD

i apologise for the informal nature of this thread. i am having issues send PM to groups as well as single participants so will use this thread to put out my request. Admins if i am not allowed to do this please let me know and remove if neccessary

the cape town vape meet is getting closer. and with our competition line up we sit with and unfortunate issue where we do not have any prizes to hand out. if any vendors are willing and able to sponsor a prize please be so kind as to PM the details.

thanks guys

Yeah count us in. When's the meet bro??

yep Skyblue will sponsor some prizes

good morning all vendors
@Cape vaping supplies @Oupa @Tristan @Metal Liz @Chop007 @Nimbus_Cloud @JakesSA @Sir Vape @Riddle @Stroodlepuff @Al3x @Silverbear @ShaneW @Vaping Jay @Ernst@topQ @Chef Guest @vaporize.co.za @Tyler @Melinda @drew @KieranD

i apologise for the informal nature of this thread. i am having issues send PM to groups as well as single participants so will use this thread to put out my request. Admins if i am not allowed to do this please let me know and remove if neccessary

the cape town vape meet is getting closer. and with our competition line up we sit with and unfortunate issue where we do not have any prizes to hand out. if any vendors are willing and able to sponsor a prize please be so kind as to PM the details.

thanks guys
We would have loved to be there, but unfortunately can't. Hope you guys post some photo's. May it turn out GREAT!!!

We would have loved to be there, but unfortunately can't. Hope you guys post some photo's. May it turn out GREAT!!!

thansk for the feedback and we will most certainly post pics of the epic cape town meet

Juicy Joes will definitely be sponsoring. the extent will be confirmed when I eventually find out whether I am going to be there or not ;)

MDK Vapes will sponsor an Onslaught for the cloud blowers :)
pm me your delivery details @Marzuq

Hi guys

any vendors out there that are willing to sponsor or offer rda for the coil building comp at a reduced price. we would require a max of 10 at the moment list stands at 4 ppl.

please do shoot me a pm if u are able to assist.

VM will be there with stock as well as sponsor some juice for a prize :rock:

Back