Canna Vaping Cotton

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Royal-Flush-Vape-Canna-Cotton_400x.jpg

Has anyone tried this cotton? 20% hemp so supposed to be much more absorbent! Same idea I suppose to Freemax using Flax mixed with cotton to wick their stock coils and that works out well!

Can't say that I have seen it this side of the waters yet, but will give it a go when I do get my hands on it.

Can't say that I have seen it this side of the waters yet, but will give it a go when I do get my hands on it.
I have noticed it on quite a few UK sites mate and reading the description sells it to me, going to get some regardless but hopefully someone has already tried it and will share their experience!

Although obviously can be used for all wicking I'm thinking if this performs as described will be particular useful for leaky bottom airflows and BB bridges and boro RBA tanks!

Last edited:
The description on this site is particularly helpful!

Description​

Canna Cotton. Using patented hemp fibre technology: Canna cotton is extremely heat-resistant and due to this technology dry hits are practically reduced to zero. Canna Cotton is able to withstand an accidental dry burn more than most cottons meaning no burnt taste. Canna Cotton has excellent fibre absorption and retention under high temperatures, leading to a longer cotton life and less leaks. A unique and all natural cotton that you have to experience yourself.

Back