cant taste disposable vapes

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
is this a common occurrence for disposable users or does it happen as well to non disposable users ?

I suffer terribly from vapers tongue. I have to change flavours every day, sometimes twice a day.
I used to use Blimey as a palate cleanser, and now use a simple mix of CAP's Lemon and Lime, (@10%), with some sweetener, (@1%) and topped off with VG ... a drop or two of it on your finger licked off between flavour changes does wonders for your palate :--)

from what ive just read thats not recommended - changing frequently
I genreally vape one juice for a day then rewick at night and swap to something else for the next day. if i dont i pretty taste nothing the next day.

what flavour profile is the disposable? is it something you normally vape?
if you click quote reply i dont get notified via email

just click reply please

wotofo zetta 5000 and wotofo nexpod

maybe im imagining it but a fully charged device seems to give more flavour ?
Correct! ... Disposables are low power unregulated devices, (read flavourless) ... If you want to chase flavours, and move away from your current 50mg Nic Salts :oops:, then maybe it's time to join most of the vapers on this forum who use regulated devices ;) ... in your case it would more than likely be a MTL device, probably a small pod or AIO.

Correct! ... Disposables are low power unregulated devices, (read flavourless) ... If you want to chase flavours, and move away from your current 50mg Nic Salts :oops:, then maybe it's time to join most of the vapers on this forum who use regulated devices ;) ... in your case it would more than likely be a MTL device, probably a small pod or AIO.
i wasnt notified of your reply via email

thank you

i prefer zero maintenance devices

FYI today i stuck to 1 vape and flavour returned

Back