Cape Town DIY Store

Kyle93

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone, I am wondering if there is a physical store in CPT where I can buy some DIY supplies? Paying R100 for delivery is a bit steep for me personally (at rates under R1000 generally).

If you're close to Pinelands there's a lady who runs an online store called Chasingclouds https://www.chasingclouds.co.za/ you can place an order via Whatsapp and meet her, but I think she only sells local concentrates. I used her for Nicotine and VG on multiple occasions and would just call and collect.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of replies though.

Valley Vapour are based in Sun Valley. I think they are the oldest supplier in SA. No collections at their premises as I understand but delivery is only R39.00 in Cape Town

Thanks everyone. Haven't noticed it at Juicies funnily enough. There is just one down the road from me in Tableview. Much cheaper than the online stores O_O

Try Mr and Mrs Vape Lounge in Table View. I was there in September and Marcia told me she was starting on DIY soon, she even had her shelves up already. I don't know what their prices are like but they are close enough for you to pop around and check

Thanks everyone. Haven't noticed it at Juicies funnily enough. There is just one down the road from me in Tableview. Much cheaper than the online stores O_O
Just came in. Arrived on black Friday. My diy should arrive tomorrow from them.

Try Mr and Mrs Vape Lounge in Table View. I was there in September and Marcia told me she was starting on DIY soon, she even had her shelves up already. I don't know what their prices are like but they are close enough for you to pop around and check
yes they stock tfa only

Hey guys do you know if mr and mrs Vape lounge is still in business? Can’t get hold of any one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back