Cape Town - month end meets

Worth every cent...
We also provide Rob Fisher's bank details, including pin number.

Attachments

• money-memes-8.jpeg
    money-memes-8.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 12
Would any Cape Town guys 'n girls like to set up a few weekend meetups?

Places to chat, chill, cloud, learn, build, trick and practise - RE DIY and building. A mini expo if you will.

On the last Saturday of every second month - we can have a pre booked area to do our thing. Mingle chat and just have some fun.
New location for each meet to keep it fair.

Nothing huge or expensive. Try have no entry fee. Potential braai's or anything you'd like to bring up? Perhaps at local braai spots in selected Forrest's. Or at restaurants like beer house, who happily allow Vapers to puff away.

Vendors who want to join could be welcome too. Just a thought. Why wait all year for the cticc to let you have one there? Let's have our own vape meets!
Small community gettogethers.

Thoughts? Please post below.
I second beer house.

I think the 11th December should work for most.
Let me know if you want me to try and book outside tables at the Oakdale Club again.
The Beer House could defo also be an option.

Let's just go with 11 Dec. If we offer too many options it causes confusion.

Wrt venue I am happy with either, as I have to drive far no matter what the venue is.

I would suggest that we stick with Oakdale Club because we all like it, and no one seems to have issues getting there. There are also no parking problems.

We could always discuss a new venue at the meet.

Maybe we could ask @MrGSmokeFree to make up a poster for the meet if there are no objections to the date and venue?

@Bulldog what date will work for you
Let's just go with 11 Dec. If we offer too many options it causes confusion.

Wrt venue I am happy with either, as I have to drive far no matter what the venue is.

I would suggest that we stick with Oakdale Club because we all like it, and no one seems to have issues getting there. There are also no parking problems.

We could always discuss a new venue at the meet.

Maybe we could ask @MrGSmokeFree to make up a poster for the meet if there are no objections to the date and venue?
I will gladly make a poster once we have a venue and date:) How big is your yard @Puff the Magic Dragon ;)?

May be a stupid question... but which beerhouse?
Long Street or Tygervalley?

O.k done with my name tag for tomorrow.We have been doing the vape meets for the last 4 years and I have never had a frikking name tag. After watching the Joburg vape family doing it from the beginning I think @vicTor would be proud:)
MrGSmokeFreeNameTag.jpg

Back