Cape Town

Claremont/Kenilworth here

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Lekke Bellville! Cape Vape sounds good, have been wondering when we gonna have a Meet & Greet in Vape Town ☺

CBD by day. Kenridge by night

Sent from my Note 4

Uitzicht by night
Durbanville by day

Ex to be future jorburger

So is this thread only for getting to know locations or are we moving towards some kind of meet?

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

I think ultimately it will lead to an ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet of sorts. Quite a bunch of folks though, might have to book if it's at a restaurant.

I think it would be lekker if we could organise a vape community braai one night at a applicable spot like a lapa or something :D

I used to live in Vredehoek back in the day... Can't say I miss all the cars parked in the streets making ALL of them single lane! o_O

I think ultimately it will lead to an ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet of sorts. Quite a bunch of folks though, might have to book if it's at a restaurant.

I think it would be lekker if we could organise a vape community braai one night at a applicable spot like a lapa or something :D

Thanks @SHiBBY

Indeed, there is every intention to organise a Cape Town Vape Meet
We have had two or three so far and very successful - but there has been quite a long gap

We are working on it -

Just bear with us for about a week or so ;-)

In the meantime - if there is anyone who would like to offer ideas or suggestions in this regard, please make contact via PM with the following people:
@Marzuq, @Riaz, @Silver

Many Thanks

Back