Cape Vaping Supplies - Retailer Reviews

The Golf

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Soooo I have to say, im happy and unhappy!!!

Iv got nothing but praise for Sharief @ CVS, thank you sir for the time and effort you have allowed me, guiding me through the path of vapology. Supplying myself and my friends with good product and exceptional service. I am a very demanding client and demand nothing but good service and a quality product delivered in a timeous manner.
You Sir deliver and are guilty of all of the above.

I thank you a million times over.

But your GAT for getting me into this shit and making me spend so much money, it suppose to be cheaper than smoking. ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

But your GAT for getting me into this shit and making me spend so much money, it suppose to be cheaper than smoking. ;-)

Yip that is a fallacy we use to tell our wives when they see Vapemail arriving! It's actually about ten time more expensive than stinkies! :p

I guess the expenditure will slow to liquids only after a while...but only after my Vapemail delivery tomorrow! :eek:

Soooo I have to say, im happy and unhappy!!!

Iv got nothing but praise for Sharief @ CVS, thank you sir for the time and effort you have allowed me, guiding me through the path of vapology. Supplying myself and my friends with good product and exceptional service. I am a very demanding client and demand nothing but good service and a quality product delivered in a timeous manner.
You Sir deliver and are guilty of all of the above.

I thank you a million times over.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

its only a pleasure bro.... thanks for the kind words and feedback.

glad I could be part of your journey to a healthier you

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yip that is a fallacy we use to tell our wives when they see Vapemail arriving! It's actually about ten time more expensive than stinkies! :p

I guess the expenditure will slow to liquids only after a while...but only after my Vapemail delivery tomorrow! :eek:

tell me about it lol all those reos in my house hold only costed 500 each lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Congrats on the feedback CVS!

On the issue of vaping cost being more than stinkies, just write it off to "research in order to stop smoking"

If someone told me a year ago that I could stop smoking quite easily but it would cost me a few thousand rand and would be a fun experience, I would say, "where do i sign up?!!"

On the issue of vaping cost being more than stinkies, just write it off to "research in order to stop smoking"

If someone told me a year ago that I could stop smoking quite easily but it would cost me a few thousand rand and would be a fun experience, I would say, "where do i sign up?!!"

Yep, no one complains when they shell out thousands on gums, pills and patches

True

Also as a worst case, consider the many thousands it costs for hospitalisation or to treat other smoking related diseases.

My uncle got lung cancer about 2 years ago. He is not well at the moment. Surgery, chemo, radiation, oxygen tank machines at home. The list goes on. The doctors are not 100 percent sure but they are fairly confident its from his heavy smoking habit. It has cost my uncle so much over and above what medical aid covers. He would pay anything for this problem to go away.

His cancer was a major driving force for me to want to stop smoking.

I know this is off topic, sorry CVS, we probably need another thread for this type of important discussion

No argument there! Vaping rocks!

That is such a profound statement! Stolen it for my signature line.

Last edited:
Back