Capella DIY Concentrates - In Stock

drew

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey All

Capella DIY flavour concentrates have arrived :D This means we now have just over 100 different flavour concentrates overall!

For those that have wanted to try vanilla custard but stay away from acetoin etc, this new capella vanilla custard is diacetyl, acetoin and acetyl propionyl free.

List of Capella flavours now in stock: Get them HERE

Amaretto
Apple Pie
Apricot
Banana Split
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy
Blueberry
Cappucino
Chai Tea
Chocolate Coconut Almond
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Cool Mint
Dutch Chocolate Mint
Egg Nog
French Toast
Gingerbread
Grapefruit
Harvest Berry
Honeydew Melon
Juicy Orange
New York Cheesecake
Peaches & Cream
Pralines & Cream
Pumpkin Pie
Raspberry
Simply Vanilla
Sweet Guava
Sweet Strawberry
Vanilla Custard
Waffle

Chocolate Coconut Almond sounds yum yum

Nice list there guys ;)

Awesome, do you do kits? With pipettes/measuring cylinders/bottles/flasks and the like?

How does the Capella vanilla custard compare to your old one with diacetyl? I'm asking los I'm currently vaping the old one now and it's amazing!

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

How does the Capella vanilla custard compare to your old one with diacetyl? I'm asking los I'm currently vaping the old one now and it's amazing!

Hey @Ross44, I haven't tried both so I can't compare but I did find a review saying that V2 has the same flavour and requires less steeping.

Whoa... just re-read that. We have never stocked anything with diacetyl! Acetoin and acetyl propionyl yes but never diacetyl.

Lol, sweet! I need to get some of those new flavours of yours. If there are any flavours that stand out or people are particularly fond of, please advise? Im gonna order another round very soon so chances are I will take them too.

Awesome, look forward to your order @Ross44 :) Orders normally consist of a range so it's tough to pinpoint specifics. It's still early days for the Capella but for TFA I can say that the fruity flavours get the most interest.

I have just tried some of the Capella flavours; Blueberry, Dutch Chocolate Mint and Sweet Guava. Impatient to try them, I gave them a hot bath before adding the Nic, and a good bit of shaking, but they will probably improve with a bit of steeping:

• Blueberry: tastes like the fruit, but a bit weak. Used 12% flavour - may need more or longer steeping.
  • Dutch Chocolate Mint: 10% flavour used as I anticipated it being strong due to the odour. My first experience with chocolate flavour, and a nice surprise - tastes like I have a piece of Peppermint Crisp in my mouth. Could be a bit stronger, but it was still 'new'.
  • Sweet Guava: as it says on the tin - pleasant flavour that tastes like I'd expect to my taste buds - Koo tinned Guavas. Also 12% flavour.
I need to re-visit these after a week of steeping (if there's any left :p) Thanks @drew - a nice addition to the TFA range. I haven't seen Guava anywhere before, and this one has a pleasant flavour.

I have just tried some of the Capella flavours; Blueberry, Dutch Chocolate Mint and Sweet Guava. Impatient to try them, I gave them a hot bath before adding the Nic, and a good bit of shaking, but they will probably improve with a bit of steeping:

• Blueberry: tastes like the fruit, but a bit weak. Used 12% flavour - may need more or longer steeping.
  • Dutch Chocolate Mint: 10% flavour used as I anticipated it being strong due to the odour. My first experience with chocolate flavour, and a nice surprise - tastes like I have a piece of Peppermint Crisp in my mouth. Could be a bit stronger, but it was still 'new'.
  • Sweet Guava: as it says on the tin - pleasant flavour that tastes like I'd expect to my taste buds - Koo tinned Guavas. Also 12% flavour.
I need to re-visit these after a week of steeping (if there's any left :p) Thanks @drew - a nice addition to the TFA range. I haven't seen Guava anywhere before, and this one has a pleasant flavour.

Hey @360twin. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Capella range, must admit I am too :)

The Capella concentrates that were running low have been restocked! We've also added a few new flavours to the line up.

New Capella Flavours:

Double Apple
Italian Lemon Sicily
Bold Tobacco
Sweet Tangerine
Cherry Cola

Hi. I had a bad experience with vapeowaves concentrates, didnt enjoy the flavours at all. kinda scared to get back into diy after that, but still have a litre worth of pg and vg that i wanna use. what concentrates should i go with? i liked skyblues but i may try something suggested rather

tried tfa, was nice, the ripe strawberry. want something more ready mixable. as in one flavour to do the job for a batch. Capella vs tfa?

Back