Capella - No Fly

If I could get some of Capella's no flyers I would get...

• Sugar Cookie V1

• Vanilla Cupcake

• Root Beer

• Peanut Butter

• Graham Cracker

• Cinnamon Coffee Cake

• Cake Batter

• Banana Flavor

• Strawberries and Cream

• Irish Cream

Results are only viewable after voting.
See list of Capella No-Flyers inbound here.

@DizZa quick question, don't know how you are getting them here, that can stay your trade secret.... but would there be an issue getting this to joburg? surely it has to be put on a plane to get this side of the country?

@DizZa quick question, don't know how you are getting them here, that can stay your trade secret.... but would there be an issue getting this to joburg? surely it has to be put on a plane to get this side of the country?

Domestic flights are not a problem for these products.
It flies all over the states. Dont ask me why, I have done a ton of research and this is what they reckon.
Beats me

Domestic flights are not a problem for these products.
It flies all over the states. Dont ask me why, I have done a ton of research and this is what they reckon.
Beats me

That is good to know, might be an issue with the height international flights get to and the fact that cargo holds are rarely pressurized.

You better be bringing a lot of sugar cookie V1, I think you are going to run dry pretty quickly. I know I'm going to help that happen :D

That is good to know, might be an issue with the height international flights get to and the fact that cargo holds are rarely pressurized.

You better be bringing a lot of sugar cookie V1, I think you are going to run dry pretty quickly. I know I'm going to help that happen :D

It will be a rather limited first batch. And I'll first bring in TFA Flammables before I re-order.
So be quick!
Ill let the forumites know when it is ready first to give you guys a head start!

It will be a rather limited first batch. And I'll first bring in TFA Flammables before I re-order.
So be quick!
Ill let the forumites know when it is ready first to give you guys a head start!

Credit card at the ready, just say the word :D

So be quick!

It is obviously entirely up to you, just a thought... because SC v1 is so sought after, perhaps it will be a good idea to limit the amount on the first batch to say 30ml per person or whatever makes sense. I say this because I can already see someone buying the whole lot in one go and everyone else missing out.

***FORMAL UPDATE***

Hi guys and girls, so just to keep everyone in the loop.

The No-Flyers are on their way we just had a few delays regarding some matters not in our control.
There is nothing we could have done to avoid these delays, I can't give a definite ETA on the shipment.

Once it is in SA I can give you guys a definite ETA and we can do a pre-order on the site as I don't think it will last very long.

We are already in the process of doing another run as well as looking at TFA No-Flyers.

If there is anything else feel free to ask away.

***FORMAL UPDATE***

Hi guys and girls, so just to keep everyone in the loop.

The No-Flyers are on their way we just had a few delays regarding some matters not in our control.
There is nothing we could have done to avoid these delays, I can't give a definite ETA on the shipment.

Once it is in SA I can give you guys a definite ETA and we can do a pre-order on the site as I don't think it will last very long.

We are already in the process of doing another run as well as looking at TFA No-Flyers.

If there is anything else feel free to ask away.
Thanks @DizZa . TFA Key Lime pls

Hi @DizZa
Will you have Sugar cookie v1 in 30ml? :)

Also will you be getting new york cheesecake v1?
Thanks

CAP No Flyers:

CAP Banana
CAP Cake Batter
CAP Cinnamon Coffee Cake
CAP Cola
CAP Concord Grape With Stevia
CAP Cranberry
CAP Graham Cracker
CAP Grape
CAP Green Apple
CAP Irish Cream
CAP Juicy Lemon
CAP Juicy Peach
CAP Lemon Lime
CAP Lemon Meringue
CAP Orange Creamsicle
CAP Orange Mango
CAP Peanut Butter
CAP Root Bear
CAP Strawberries and Cream
CAP Sugar Cookie
CAP Sweet Strawberry
CAP Sweet Tangerine
CAP Sweet Tea
CAP Sweet Watermelon
CAP Vanilla Cupcake

All will only be available in 10ml for the first week.
If there is anything left we will consider selling larger quantities...

You can find NY Cheescake V1 here

@DizZa you dont even understand the fear i have of going onto your website and seeing sugar cookie v1 all sold out :-D

Thanks for the link now i fear waiting for the sugar cookie to arive and all the new york cheesecake gets sold out :-D

You know .... it's quite simple .... we've lived so long without these "No Flyers" that I won't be phased if I go onto your site & they're already sold out ... move on!!

Oh boy, here we go! Ready them credit cards, I suspect the pre-order might be soon!

Back