Capella - No Fly

If I could get some of Capella's no flyers I would get...

• Sugar Cookie V1

• Vanilla Cupcake

• Root Beer

• Peanut Butter

• Graham Cracker

• Cinnamon Coffee Cake

• Cake Batter

• Banana Flavor

• Strawberries and Cream

• Irish Cream

Results are only viewable after voting.

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
As you all know Capella has some stock we all so desperately want but unfortunately they can't fly it to South Africa.

Well never say never, vote in the poll above and let us know what you would like to see.

You only get 3 votes, so if there is something you would like more than what is available on list comment below and save the vote for when I add it to the poll!

What's the issue with Capella?

They have said flavours above(and a few others) on a no-fly list.

TFA has a few non-flyers due to a high flash point. I take Capella has the same problem as well.

Bottom line is you can't get it here in SA via the normal way.

Does that mean one can get them here via ship @DizZa ?
Just curious

Does that mean one can get them here via ship @DizZa ?
Just curious

I suppose if you could find someone willing to put a box or two in his container, and willing to take the risk of losing your parcel you probably could @Silver all I am saying is where there is a will there is a way.
If there is enough interest I might look into a tip I received and make it happen.

Small batch of No-Fly Capella Flavouring arrived.

It worked out to be very expensive though.

Would you pay R80 a 10ml for your voted flavour in the poll?

Note the small batch brought in will not be for sale. It was merely a test run.

Small batch of No-Fly Capella Flavouring arrived.

It worked out to be very expensive though.

Would you pay R80 a 10ml for your voted flavour in the poll?

I've paid more than that for 10ml Flavorah concentrates, so no issues with R80/pc considering the fact we don't have access to these at the moment. If it is a success, I recommend looking at TFA's no-flyers as well. I know lots of people miss some flavours that got slapped on the no-fly list.

I'd pay R80 but only for Sugar Cookie v1 because I know I'll use it all and then some. For more esoteric flavours which are only used in one or two hit recipes, I'd tend to sub or not make the juice.

That's such a tease:--P. I would pay the R80/10ml for SC V1 because I'm just too lazy to import it myself. I've passed on some recipes that I really wanted to try but couldn't because of the SC V1 availability. @DizZa would the price be cheaper per ml in the larger quantities like say 50ml?

Absolutely! I would be willing to pay that, not for all of them but at least SC v 1 as has been mentioned. I have had the pleasure of getting my hands on a few ml and the hype is real, the stuff is delicious.

Same here. Hopefully larger bottles will work out more economical.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

That's such a tease:--P. I would pay the R80/10ml for SC V1 because I'm just too lazy to import it myself. I've passed on some recipes that I really wanted to try but couldn't because of the SC V1 availability. @DizZa would the price be cheaper per ml in the larger quantities like say 50ml?

I might be able to depending on how much I bring in!

A bit random but could they not dilute the concentrate a bit with VG or PG to get the flash point higher and thus shipped?

A bit random but could they not dilute the concentrate a bit with VG or PG to get the flash point higher and thus shipped?

Most of them have v2 out. Some chemicals taken out, diluted, who knows what they did? Point is we want originals!

#flashpointsmustfall!

On a brighter note, placing an order this weekend. So in about 3 or so weeks all these V1's will be available!

Will look into TFA Flammables depending if this batch is a success or not.

I would pay the R80/10ml for SC V1 because I'm just too lazy to import it myself.

Hi @Blu_Marlin

I take when you say import yourself it is from a flavouring distributor and not the manufacturer themselves?
One should watch out for that as they do not specify that it is indeed a Flammable shipment, and you could end up losing your parcel.

As for commercial guys like myself we cannot bring in from a distributor who already decanted the liquids as we cannot obviously vouch for legitimacy of said concentrate.
When our Flammables do arrive you can be sure that we will upload a photo including the batch number from Capella themselves.
I would advise each customer potentially buying any "rare" flavouring to ask for said supporting documentation as it would be unfair for those who can guarantee the legitimacy, to those who buy from distributors that decanted themselves.

Hi @Blu_Marlin

I take when you say import yourself it is from a flavouring distributor and not the manufacturer themselves?
One should watch out for that as they do not specify that it is indeed a Flammable shipment, and you could end up losing your parcel.

As for commercial guys like myself we cannot bring in from a distributor who already decanted the liquids as we cannot obviously vouch for legitimacy of said concentrate.
When our Flammables do arrive you can be sure that we will upload a photo including the batch number from Capella themselves.
I would advise each customer potentially buying any "rare" flavouring to ask for said supporting documentation as it would be unfair for those who can guarantee the legitimacy, to those who buy from distributors that decanted themselves.

@DizZa If I were to import it I think it would have to be from one of the distributors. Not sure what the MoQ from the manufacturer would be. I say “I think” as I probably would not do it but given the right motivation anything is possible. I would rather the local vendors take that risk and I would gladly pay extra for the concentrate because of such risks.

Back