If both, which do you do more?

Please answer the poll by choosing which option is most appropriate for you
And feel free to add comments below or if your vaping style has changed

63A185A0-D4C6-4BE3-8948-2234836E7608.jpeg

I am MTL only

started Vaping in 2013 as MTL with Twisp
then slowly included DL
was dual MTL DL for several years
about 3y ago, I switched back to MTL exclusively. For some reason , DL made me cough for a while and I switched
im happy about it and haven’t gone back to DL

A year ago I was on mostly MTL, with RDL always close at hand. The last couple of months MTL took the back burner. Now mostly RDL with MTL on the side on weekends. Never took a liking to full blown powerhouse DL, 45W max with a nice restricted vape just works for me. I do dable with a MTL tank and a DL coil with open airflow now and again too, just to keep me trapped between both worlds and confuse the hell out of the Mrs... "Why do you blow so much clouds on a MTL tank???"

A year ago I was on mostly MTL, with RDL always close at hand. The last couple of months MTL took the back burner. Now mostly RDL with MTL on the side on weekends. Never took a liking to full blown powerhouse DL, 45W max with a nice restricted vape just works for me. I do dable with a MTL tank and a DL coil with open airflow now and again too, just to keep me trapped between both worlds and confuse the hell out of the Mrs... "Why do you blow so much clouds on a MTL tank???"

lovely!

MTL for many years with the Cyclone RDA on an REO and slowly drilled the Cyclone hole bigger! Now RDL on a 0.4 ohm coil at 28 watts! Bazninga!
Hoko.e STratume Dvarw.JPG

I do most of my vaping, around 90% of it, in the grey zone, (is it RDL or Loose MTL), and around 10% on true airy DL ... Not dissimilar to when I smoked, having an occasional cigar .

I used to DL only, but now I DL & MTL, mostly the latter. I find MTL more cost-effective as I use less juice.

For the past 3 years I have veered away from MTL and have found that my daily vape is RDL. Finding that tanks like the Intake single and Dvarw DL clones fit that need very well.

I do like to DL when I play with my squonks and RDA's and DIY juices. I can no longer do the mouth to lung vape and wonder some times how I managed to do it for so long.

OH I know, my wife reminds me often. Stubborn old bastard comes to mind.

Small sample size
but the results are still interesting

so far about 50:50 in terms of MTL vs DL slant

Mostly MTL and RDL. Mostly pods nowadays.
Still got a DL setup with me everyday filled with MTL juice on a very low setting from 5w to 15w

I started off my vape journey on DL all the way, and I still love my Zeus X tanks, but I find myself using them less with time. Mostly MTL now, with occasional DL.

After 37 votes, still pretty much even
about 50:50 MTL vs DL slant

Last year, the same poll was about 63% slanted to DL

good to see MTL improving this year
lots of good MTL gear probably having a lot to do with it
small sample size but still, interesting nonetheless

Last year, the same poll was about 63% slanted to DL

good to see MTL improving this year
lots of good MTL gear probably having a lot to do with it
small sample size but still, interesting nonetheless
IMO it probably correlates to the amount of pod systems and disposables that have emerged on the market, together with the new vapers that have changed over from smoking.

IMO it probably correlates to the amount of pod systems and disposables that have emerged on the market, together with the new vapers that have changed over from smoking.

agreed and if the sample was much bigger then I think we would certainly see the stats skewed by the disposables

but in this poll, it’s primarily us enthusiasts. So I doubt it’s many newer vapers

Immediately a debate that ZX14 and myself have on a regular basis is the amount of juice usage. He is mind boggled when I tell him on a good month I do 600 ml, a really good month (for me) I can do 800 ml trying out new recipes.

There is a cost attached to RDL and DL. ZX14 can't get through a single bottle of 60 ml in a month and it's not like he does not vape, he does but he is strictly MTL

Immediately a debate that ZX14 and myself have on a regular basis is the amount of juice usage. He is mind boggled when I tell him on a good month I do 600 ml, a really good month (for me) I can do 800 ml trying out new recipes.

There is a cost attached to RDL and DL. ZX14 can't get through a single bottle of 60 ml in a month and it's not like he does not vape, he does but he is strictly MTL
I used to vape about 200ml on MTL setups. Now with refillable pods I use about 40ml juice a week(7days)

After 6 years of mostly MTL vaping, I found myself drifting slowly towards DL over the last 6 months. Now I’m doing more RDL and DL than MTL.

Back