Capella Silverline at Ridiculous Prices!!!

Richio

- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
CAPELLA - SILVER LINE CONCENTRATE RANGE

Launch Promo @ R15 per 10ml
GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT!

Limited to 2 per customer, Valid on the 1st 50 of each variant.
CLICK HERE

Last edited:
Hello Thursday. Just in case you missed it, these are selling out fast.

Hi @Richio
Thanks for this, sorry for my lack of understanding but what is Silver Line?
What does it refer to?
Does it give you a silver?

Hi @RenaldoRheeder @TheV @Silver

Silverline is a new range from Capella aimed at budget conscious mixers. They've basically taken popular flavours from other flavour brands and included them in there range at a reduced price. Mostly a marketing tactic the way I see it but hey it's a win for us. Getting popular international concentrates at local concentrate prices is a good thing.

Hi @RenaldoRheeder @TheV @Silver

Silverline is a new range from Capella aimed at budget conscious mixers. They've basically taken popular flavours from other flavour brands and included them in there range at a reduced price. Mostly a marketing tactic the way I see it but hey it's a win for us. Getting popular international concentrates at local concentrate prices is a good thing.

Thanks @Richio

Not sure i understand this properly

Just curious, when you say they took popular flavours from other brands - i dont understand why it would then be at a reduced price? Is the quality inferior to their own traditional flavours?

@Silver

Popular flavours meaning flavours which are quite popular at TFA & Flavor West. Capella has now made their own rendition of these and basically reduced their prices to get them out to market. In terms of quality, i don't see them as inferior from our own testing but then again they need to steep so we can be sure.

Last edited:
Hi @Richio
Thanks for this, sorry for my lack of understanding but what is Silver Line?
What does it refer to?
Does it give you a silver?

As far as I know, they are flavours made in-house by Capella (nothing outsourced), and therefore come at a cheaper price point.

They are getting good reviews. At least the ones I've read.

@Silver

Popular flavours meaning flavours which are quite popular at TFA & Flavor West. Capella has now made there own rendition of these and basically reduced there prices to get them out to market. In terms of quality, i don't see them as inferior from our own testing but then again they need to steep so we can be sure.

Oh is that the story. This explains the names.

Can't wait! Expecting my vape mail this afternoon...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back