Challenge - Do Not Laugh While Watching This

challenge completed. did once almost smile but i don't have kids so my resistance is still high

There is nothing more enjoyable than the laughter of a child, unless it's 3am..... and you don't have a child o_O

Challenge completed.. My resitance must be high

Aaaa so sweet, there is nothing like a baby/child laughing to full a mothers hard with so much joy. I didn’t laugh but I smiled and miss my baby's sooo much at this moment.:h:

AND

Ooooo @Stroodlepuff, why just almost:giggle:

The rewards greatly out number the negatives. Thought exacty the same until the little one came, can't imagine life without him.

Lol I dont not want kids... just not now :) Giz has a daughter and I love her to pieces as if she were my own, but when she goes home to her mom I am thankful because its exahusting lol I know it would be different if she was my own though :)

One day :p Maybe

Lol I dont not want kids... just not now :) Giz has a daughter and I love her to pieces as if she were my own, but when she goes home to her mom I am thankful because its exahusting lol I know it would be different if she was my own though :)

One day :p Maybe

Hahaha no the exahustion is more when they are your own... but you wont mind ;)

I failed . . . twice. That 3rd one's face is just priceless! And Charlie is an evil little bugger, that laugh at the end says he knew exactly what he was doing!

Back