VIP
LV

Awards
20150225_074041.jpg

TOP: dual 24g wrapped in 32g wire
BOTTOM: single 24g wrapped in 32g wire

these are wrapped completely by hand

You obviously had some time to kill ;)

Well I would say the experiment was successful - they look good - must be a b1tch to coil tho?

Well I would say the experiment was successful - they look good - must be a b1tch to coil tho?

no doubt about that. takes alot of time.
however i tried it using a drill as well. cuts the time down by 80% but still take focus and concentration to get the winding right.
was worth it tho. its not practical to vape as its super hot and very low ohms and fills the chamber.
but definitely good to look at

I am wondering how this forum came about @Marzuq? See most members are posting in the SUYWWACS threads and some (mostly you) in this forum. Rather confusing for me.

I am wondering how this forum came about @Marzuq? See most members are posting in the SUYWWACS threads and some (mostly you) in this forum. Rather confusing for me.

this section was added not too long ago. i believe the reason was that it would be a central location for all coil builds instead of the thread SUYWWACS.
i started posting here just to get it started.
Im sure @Silver can give some more info on this matter

this section was added not too long ago. i believe the reason was that it would be a central location for all coil builds instead of the thread SUYWWACS.
i started posting here just to get it started.
Im sure @Silver can give some more info on this matter
Thanks for the response. Does not make much sense to me as the forum http://www.ecigssa.co.za/coils-for-specific-atomizers.f71/ is a central location with well structured threads, which can be added to or amended as required. Now we have 2 locations. And the new location is not structured at all.
I did raise this with @Silver via PM and was informed that you will be looking at the structure again in due course.

Thanks for the response. Does not make much sense to me as the forum http://www.ecigssa.co.za/coils-for-specific-atomizers.f71/ is a central location with well structured threads, which can be added to or amended as required. Now we have 2 locations. And the new location is not structured at all.
I did raise this with @Silver via PM and was informed that you will be looking at the structure again in due course.

i will take this up with admins and mods and respond to you as soon as a decision is made.
thanks @Andre as i do see what you referring to and its valid points.

@Andre
coil setup sub forum is no longer there and all posts have been moved to the existing sub forum
Thanks @Alex

OK let's try this high powered stuff again! 80 Watts on dual Clapton's in the Royal Hunter on the Rolo! 0,44Ω Cotton Bacon.
DualClapton 001.JPG DualClapton 003.JPG
Beautiful flavour!

Back