Cleaning coils

Robyn D'Oliveira

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there, for some reason I have been collecting all my old coils and doing research on how to clean them as well as considering buying one of those cleaning machines. I've gone on YouTube.....tried all the tricks. The other day I decided to put all my old coils in a sock....then into another sock...put it into a bag...closed the bag up and washed it all on a cold cycle on my washing machine....the result....beautifully clean and sparkly coils that work like a charm . Thought I would pass this on, maybe its not new info...but had never heard of it.

Very interesting. Are you talking about coils you wrapped yourself or commercial coil units? If the latter, which ones?

Nothing like a fresh soap taste when you start vaping a new juice........mmmmm........yummy. :p

Is this a new take on vaping tide pods IMG_6749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also keen to know what coils exactly

Hi there, for some reason I have been collecting all my old coils and doing research on how to clean them as well as considering buying one of those cleaning machines. I've gone on YouTube.....tried all the tricks. The other day I decided to put all my old coils in a sock....then into another sock...put it into a bag...closed the bag up and washed it all on a cold cycle on my washing machine....the result....beautifully clean and sparkly coils that work like a charm . Thought I would pass this on, maybe its not new info...but had never heard of it.

Very interesting and thanks for sharing @Robyn D'Oliveira
Also keen to hear if they were rebuildables or commercial. I assume rebuildables because you say they were clean and sparkly - not sure how easily you would have seen that if they were commercial coils, sometimes you cant see the coil itself.

puts a new perspective on smoking RY4 and being told it smells like old socks...

Back