Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
One thing I learnt after destroying a Hadlay O-Ring when I first got it was after a good clean and rinse in warm water and letting it dry is to lube the O-Rings with PG. This is of particular importance with High End gear because the tolerances are so small. It may seem obvious to lube O-Rings but I didn't pay much attention to it (unless a cap was tight) originally but with the likes of the Skyline, Hussar, Kryten and Hadaly you simply have to.

An ear bud dipped into PG works like gangbusters.

CleaningTanks 002.JPG

You are very right about this @Rob Fisher. A good clean keeps ur RTA/RDA in top shape. Why pg? Can normal eliquid do

Was going to ask a similar question @Rob Fisher
Can you also use VG?
Which is better? PG or VG?

You are very right about this @Rob Fisher. A good clean keeps ur RTA/RDA in top shape. Why pg? Can normal eliquid do
@Ash juice can also be used...i dont do that cos i dont know if the nic will cause a reaction to the orings...i once had a oring get damaged by juice...@silver ive used both but pg is thinner so gets everywhere nicely

When I asked the boffins they said plain PG and I assume because it thin and pure and get's in and lubes well... that being said I do sometimes just use XXX if I'm lazy and it works fine.

@Ash juice can also be used...i dont do that cos i dont know if the nic will cause a reaction to the orings...i once had a oring get damaged by juice...@silver ive used both but pg is thinner so gets everywhere nicely

Thanks, I think I will clean and lube using PG going forward.

@Rob Fisher I have always used the juice I'm vaping as lubrication on the atty's and it works 100% for me.
Just don't use too much as then you have to wipe the Base or sides of the atty.

There is usually a little juice on the top of the spouts I use for 100ml bottles so I use that.

Back