Clearance sale - Heathers Heavenly Vapes 23% off

Anyone want to share shipping to Joburg? I have my eye on two juices but R100 shipping is making me think twice...

@Sprint, @Riddle?

Can't remember who else is in the West side

Picked up my order this morning. There still abit of stock left

Hi @ShaneW,

I ordered 2 bottles yesterday and sent POP. I chose local delivery, but never heard or received any indication of delivery etc. Could you please let me know when it will be delivered or goes out?

Thanks,
Regards

Last edited:
Anyone want to share shipping to Joburg? I have my eye on two juices but R100 shipping is making me think twice...

@Sprint, @Riddle?

Can't remember who else is in the West side
@Wesley - I am on the East Rand. Ordered today so I think @ShaneW will probably ship on Tuesday. You are more than welcome to jump in if you are still looking to share shipment (if that is okay with @ShaneW )

@Wesley - I am on the East Rand. Ordered today so I think @ShaneW will probably ship on Tuesday. You are more than welcome to jump in if you are still looking to share shipment (if that is okay with @ShaneW )

Of coarse, no problem. Just select local pickup so it doesn't charge shipping and make a note to send with baksteens order

Thanks @ShaneW even though it was only 2 little bottles I got a nice juice container again and a phone call.
Excellent service dude keep it up.

Sale has been extended... Grab them while stocks last.

PS... I'm not bringing in HHV again, this is the last

Can't believe you not stocking HHV again @ShaneW
I at least managed to get an order in last night

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Back