Clone Psyclone Hadaly?

If you bought just the Hadaly + EMS shipping from Fasttech, what would your total cost be?

Probably close to R400, but I don't get retailer prices, I don't get bulk buy discounts and I don't just pay one shipping amount for 30 Hadaly's, so not the best way to look at it now, is it?

That is super fast, did you pay for faster shipping ?

Yes, EMS speed post. Starts out at around $19 I think, but the more items I added to my cart, the cheaper it got.
In short, my cart contained:

2 X Cotton Bacon V2
4 X 24 awg Nichrome 80
1 X OL16
1 X Psyclone Hadaly

all this totaled R880 with the faster shipping cost.

Yes, EMS speed post. Starts out at around $19 I think, but the more items I added to my cart, the cheaper it got.
In short, my cart contained:

2 X Cotton Bacon V2
4 X 24 awg Nichrome 80
1 X OL16
1 X Psyclone Hadaly

all this totaled R880 with the faster shipping cost.
That is fast. My last update is: 2016-11-29 20:24, Leaving From "Guangzhou Terminal".

That is fast. My last update is: 2016-11-29 20:24, Leaving From "Guangzhou Terminal".

Previous one was through Turkey Post. Normal Free Shipping:

upload_2016-12-16_19-30-54.png

Still better to wait 1.5 months than blow almost R6k on "authentic" atties

Got no issue waiting if it saves me money

Guys dont u think we should stop saying if i get it here i can pay less or they have tot % markup etc. The vendor is za are actually quite good and allow us to get much stuff at a reasonable price . Now a good mod is usually 3k . 1 year ago was just over 2 k. Dollar is up and down etc. I know nobody pointed directly at one vendor but all of us we know where and how to get clones or juice or original mod Etc. Imo 100 % markup with free shipping is not much . But again is only my opinion. What do u guys think is the markup of a drink when going out ? Will be surprised ... but nobody moan about it . I think is symple wanna buy it do it ... dont want to and have other way .... do it as well . Just my 2 cents

Back