(Closed)3FVape Group buy

Halfdaft

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but here goes.

I'm wanting to grab some stuff from 3FVape and I'm not prepared to wait another 4 months for gear to reach me, so I'm proposing a group buy of sorts. If any of you want something from 3FVape and are prepared to split the cost of DHL shipping then just leave a comment here and I'll pm you to get the process going. I'm going to leave this open until the 20th of October.

We are currently down to about 12 dollars per person on shipping!

I'm going to keep a list below to help me keep track of all who are interested:
@RenaldoRheeder
@TheV
@antonherbst
@CharlieSierra
@BeardedVaper93
@Huffapuff
@Juvenile

Last edited:
Id be keen if we get enough and shipping aint too bad

Well the shipping at the moment is about $13 per person, so if you want you can pm me what you want and I'll add it to the list.
Perefect, theres a few thimgs i had my eye on, let me check thebsite later and will pm u once imy wallet starts crying

Ok lets rather do it this way, if you're interested PM me and tell me what you want and I'll add it to the order

Thanks @Jengz

@Mida Khan from what I've heard it's about two weeks, but we could always be the exception unfortunately. But because DHL will be handling the customs it should be far faster (and safer) than sapo

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but here goes.

I'm wanting to grab some stuff from 3FVape and I'm not prepared to wait another 4 months for gear to reach me, so I'm proposing a group buy of sorts. If any of you want something from 3FVape and are prepared to split the cost of DHL shipping then just leave a comment here and I'll pm you to get the process going. I'm going to leave this open until the 20th of October.

We are currently down to about 12 dollars per person on shipping!

I'm going to keep a list below to help me keep track of all who are interested:
@RenaldoRheeder
@TheV
@antonherbst
@CharlieSierra

I am In!!! yes!!!

Thanks @Jengz

@Mida Khan from what I've heard it's about two weeks, but we could always be the exception unfortunately. But because DHL will be handling the customs it should be far faster (and safer) than sapo

Also depends if what you guys order is on pre order then it may take longer as those items have to arrive first.

If yous buy iteams that state 24hr then you will get pacage within a week/week and a half or if yous buy iteams thats on 3-7 days it takes between 2-3 weeks.
Sweet my peeps

Also depends if what you guys order is on pre order then it may take longer as those items have to arrive first.

If yous buy iteams that state 24hr then you will get pacage within a week/week and a half or if yous buy iteams thats on 3-7 days it takes between 2-3 weeks.
Sweet my peeps
Thanks for the heads-up!

Back